Beef 'O' Brady's
Ranked #14 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2017

great view...service leaves a little to be desired...food ok...such a great place to view the river should improve to be a class A place,,,too bad.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

we had the beef o'brady's burger and fries delicious and friendly down home feel. the staff is wonderful and southern. They say all y'all and y'all sweet girls and guys

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We went there with a few of our family members after the viewing of a brother who had died and it was a nice place to go get something to eat and talk. It is a sports bar so you can watch your team play while you enjoy some wings. We all enjoyed the time we were there.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We stopped here on the way from the amtrack station. I had the cuban sandwich and it was mmm mmm good! My honey had the Philly steak, he said it was good but a little small..He was really hungry. I like the place, the view was nice. good food & drinks.
It was not very busy but the service was lacking. IDK why. The menu had a lot of good choices. I would recommend this place (located inside a hotel - I liked that too) I will come back again. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Good service and very clean. Nice view good food reasonably priced. We will eat here again. Worth a try

Been to Beef 'O' Brady's? Share your experiences!