“Great pizza”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #34 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Visit your Palatka Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The pizzas are always very good and the delivery driver, Alec is always so nice and professional. The bacon stuffed breadsticks are horrible, however. I ordered some and had to take all of the bacon out because it was all just fat and even the fat wasn't cooked that well. Other than that, I always have a good experience with this place and I've ordered delivery from them several times. I would recommend giving them a try-they are better than the Papa Johns and Pizza Hut here!

Reviewed 16 April 2017

This Domino's holds up to the consistency I expect for the company. The Italian Sandwich was delicious as well as the Italian Sausage Pasta. Loved the Cini-Stix too.
Delivery gentleman was friendly and polite.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This is a delivery or pickup location only. The items we have ordered have always arrived hot and have been right each time.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

the pizza was very dry an just was not as good as it used to be I would go across the street to papa johns.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

We love Domino's pizza. The Monday through Thursday take out special is our favorite, $8.55 tax & all. We order & by the time we get there our large Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushroom pizza is coming out of the oven. I prefer the thin & crispy while others at my house prefer a thicker crust. Make sure to get some Parm Bites to eat on the way home!

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!