“Pizza Hut”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #34 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I really love there pizza. I usually order it to go because it is so much cheaper to order it to go. I got a large meat lover for $10.00. They run that deal $10.00 for any size and for any way you want it. I paid extra for extra cheese. It is the best place to buy pizza in town.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I've been twice for the buffet. The service is decent, but the lady was so busy waiting on the whole restaurant, that she wasn't friendly at all. Matter of fact, my receipt fell in the floor because she just tossed it on my table as she was running by. The pizza is only average, not the typical Pizza Hut pizza. I won't be back and wouldn't recommend them.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Good buffet for lunch. Only $5.99. Have books for kids to read. Seat yourself. Only one downside there was only one waitress.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

My husband and I love going to the lunch buffet which is available from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm. It is $4.99 on Mondays (but it is not advertised) and $5.99 on Tuesday through Friday. The downside to the buffet is they may not have your favorite available at all times. The upside is they probably will fix you one if you ask and put it on the buffet. I always can find something that I like. I have ordered on-line and picked-up before and they have been having a special on two mediums any way you want them for $6.99 each. The furnishings are getting a little old and run down, but if you can live with that, you won't be disappointed in the food.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Really 20%,!!!!!!that's all I get. U SUCK Pizza Hut, after I just had a horrible dining in palatka, fl. what I order & the attitude from the staff also suck. They took 20min. to bring me all 4drinks, & a group of 6 sat down 5minutes after we got sat down they got there drinks first & stupidest thing is that 10 minutes pass & I got the Cheese Bread first & then 5 minutes I got 3 drinks & I order 4 drinks & that 1 drink took 5 minutes to bring it. 30minutes have pass & I still don't have the 2pizzas I order, 5min. Pass by & both pizzas look HORRIBLE , I order 2 hand toast pizzas & not thin with extra cheese & they were NOT!!!!
Then 5 minutes pass by & I got the receipt & that was wrong too!!!!! Charges me about $5 dollars over & by the way the waitress didn't even offer us NO REFILLS ON NONE on all the drinks. And don't me started on the MANAGER's attitude when my wife talked to him, she handle it better then I can.

1  Thank Eagle Alex R

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!