“Near the water Subway”

Subway
Ranked #22 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 3 December 2016

This is a tiny location with very limited seating. That being it's fine for carryout or if you want to get some food to eat while sitting at the waterfront. They do a fine job making up the subs with friendly staff of folks.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

we go there quite offten the sanwiches are the bomb they are made fresh as you order and the steak sandwich is awsome and the veggie is out of this world they have fresh ice tea and it made fresh every day you can get wheat bread if you are watching your weight

Reviewed 4 March 2015

Subway is always good. They are all pretty much the same. GREAT. This one is no different. IMHO.
A good variety and quality ingredients. The help is usually OK. Some times are busier than others Convenient location

Reviewed 2 October 2014 via mobile

I went to this Subway on Oct 1, 2014. I am a vegetarian and some Subways have veggie patties. Before I could finish asking my question, the girl behind the counter interrupted me saying no. She didn't offer to toast my sandwich and was constantly complaining to her coworker. There are only 3 tables in this narrow location. As I was eating I heard the girl behind the counter being rude to other customers. Management should really take a look at her. I just wish I had remembered her name. I would recommend finding the other Subway in Palatka if you want better service.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stopped at subway with out friends to get food for the boat. There was only one young black guy working but he was on the ball and super. While making our sandwich's he gave us a lot of info on local shrimping. The place was clean but we had to get take out since we were boating. I wish I had got the guys name making our food so I could let the management know how good of a job he did.