“Dairy Queen”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Palatka
Reviewed 24 July 2017

They have been there for a long time and it is only a place to go buy your ice cream but you have to take it with you because there isn't any tables to eat at. The ice cream is really good there. I wish they would build another on with tables to be able to sit down and enjoy your ice cream.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

It is an original DQ the staff is friendly. like an old fashion DQ I visited as a child. They also have a little read for free book exchange out front. you can borrow a book or give a few for someone else.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We go through Palatka after our day at the beach and we make it a point to stop at this lovely DQ. Friendly folks and wonderful ice cream.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I have been several places to try the new Reese's Extreme blizzard. Most DQ's have been out of the products or not know the proper recipe, but this store was training and they made it wonderfully. I wish I had another!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

They are good - small and challenging parking - but just as good as any other DQ! I ordered a Heath blizzard, and honestly there was more candy in that cup than I wanted! LOL! Sounds hard to believe, but true. They don't skimp!

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!