“Good Italian food”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Stopped by a second time to see if the food and service was a good as last time. The food was very good and the service was excellent. Place was busy and the staff stayed on top of everything. Will be back again and again.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Have been several times passing thru town on the way camping. Never had a bad experience. I always recommend this place to friends. The staff is very nice.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I always get the lunch special with the sub, salad, & drink for $7.99 and it is always amazing! Both are so good and they do not hold back on the amount of stuff put into either. I definitely recommend going!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We love nikos pizza. Small family owned place that has pizza, pasta, subs, and soup. Good service & the best pizza ever. Very affordable as well.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

My family REALLY loved Niko's!!!! We were immediately greeted upon entering and told to sit anywhere. We are ordered something different so we could try everything out. It all looked so good we couldn't decide. My oldest daughter got a small pizza and even ate the crust. That NEVER happens. My youngest got spaghetti and one HUGE meatball. She talked about that meatball for two days about how good it was. My husband and I both got the grinder lunch special. The garlic butter combination that Niko bakes on top of the roll was the icing on the cake so to speak. We both ordered the Greek salad which was actually a traditional Greek salad. The dressing was homemade and you could tell it was made with Love.

We can't wait to come back next year on our annual trek from Ohio.

Been to Niko's Pizza? Share your experiences!