“Excellent Wings!! ”
Review of Wings & Things Too

Wings & Things Too
Ranked #85 of 142 Restaurants in Palm Bay
Cuisines: American
Description: We are a locally owned small business in Palm Bay. We have been here for over 20 years. We serve our wings fresh, never frozen and naked, and we offer 40 different flavors. **Under new ownership as of April 1, 2019**
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Wings are crispy and so many choices to choose from! I was very hesitant based on previous reviews but I had been hearing how great the wings are from co-workers that religiously order every week. I now see why! As I’m waiting for my food the servers are super friendly and they know most their customers by name when they walk through the door, so that’s always a good thing. I ordered the Mild Garlic Butter Parm and they are out of this world good! Don’t let the previous reviews stop you from coming in from my understanding they are under new management and things have changed around both food and service from what my co-workers have told me. I’ve found my new Wing spot!!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed 4 October 2020

I’ve lived here for years and I have never seen an establishment with such rude waitresses. They over talk you and if you try and explain something they cut you off because obviously they heard what you said and there’s no need for you to talk. I have gone back and forth with the waitresses a couple of times. Until the point where I just made up in my mind I will never go back there again. This establishment definitely needs a service 101 course because they are beyond rude and will argue with you and then tell you that they’re not arguing or being rude. I’m afraid they might spit in my food if I go back there. I guess that’s why they have never made it past Babcock in Palm Bay. I bet they won’t even try and fix the fact a customer has a bad experience with them.
Dogs-R-Us has better wings and service anyway.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 14 October 2019

The garlic butter parm wings are the best! Cooked just right and so tasty. Also, the philly cheese steak is really good too. Great wait staff and owners.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

I wanted to try this place for awhile and finally did. This place is not terrible but it needs to be revamped. It’s needs a remodeling to look a little more decent. The wings were all cooked uneven. Some were dried out and others needed to be cooked a little longer. The menu is a little confusing when it comes to choosing the sauces. The service (which on a Sunday was 1 cook and 1 waitress) was nice and attentive which I really appreciated.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 15 January 2019

This restaurant has been located in Palm Bay for many years having relocated a while ago to the corner of Babcock and Palm Bay Road. The wings are outstanding, they are not frozen, they are not blanched prior to cooking. There are over thirty offerings of different wings. The prices are very reasonable and one can enjoy a beer with their wings. I have been here many times and will continue to go having lived in Brevard County for 50 years in triad wings throughout the county this restaurant by far has the absolute freshest and Best wings there are.

Date of visit: December 2018