“Loved to eat outside on the patio”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We had a nice relaxing dinner on the patio, nice to eat outside.
Food was great, service was awesome. Everything cooked the way we liked it.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I watch the items eaten, paying particular attention to calories and sodium content. The Outback Steakhouse on Babcock in Palm Bay closed more than a year ago. Yesterday I went past another Outback in Melbourne that was also closed.

The food is delicious and heavy. Lots of gravies, sauces and calories. Being a light eater and with no Outbacks nearby, I no longer frequent any. Also, I do not the need to drive far to find one because there are other comparable places closer.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Took the family for Moms birthday and half liked the food and half did not. I did not like the tough, stringy sirloin steak, mom didn't like the greasy bottom bun under the burger. Pasta dish was a little dry and the blooming onion was the size of an apple - what's up with that. Also had to ask for drink refills and then they were wrong! Maybe the place was busy but better service could have there and I am not impressed with the food quality. I remember when Outback was a nice place to eat but it needs improvement now.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I went to Outback to use the voucher we received after we complained about the bad experience we had during a previous visit. It is a good thing we went today because we were told they were closing at the end of the day. I have to say, if nothing else, we had excellent service today. Our server Tyler was very attentive and this was the best service we have had in going to this Outback. My husband ordered the porterhouse pork which was delicious and came out perfectly cooked. I ordered a cup of soup with my steak instead of a salad. The soup was cold. This happened the last time we were there also. Our server was very apologetic and brought another bowl but by the time I got it our entrees were arriving. I had ordered my steak medium. I have learned to check my steak first especially at this location. It was way over done. Not even medium well, it was WELL DONE and dry. I hate having to send things back but there was no way I was eating this steak. You would think the people who prepare the steaks would know how to cook them properly. The table across from us sent two steaks back for being overcooked also. We are very patient and tolerant people but if they were not closing this would have definitely been our last visit to this location. We are sorry for the people loosing their jobs, especially the good servers and people who do their jobs properly.

2  Thank MommamurphyFlorida
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch. The restaurant was not crowded at all. The medium rare steak was a little tough. The kitchen forgot to add Fries to the plate so it was just a single steak sitting on the plate.