“Attention to details”

Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Booked through American Express Platinum, which gave us great benefits, late check out, sizable meal credits, room upgrade... Check in was slow even though it was 4:30pm, but they were highly accomodative (champagne) and beach service was totally awesome... Meals were rock solid, all was very good, would stay there again for sure!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RexKite
Write a ReviewReviews (2,270)

Reviewed 10 July 2012

My wife and our 12 month old son just returned from the Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach. The facility is small and intimate which is what we were looking for.

Upon arrival, my son received a small welcoming gift (stuffed lobster) that put a big smile on his face. Always a plus for the parents. We arrived earlier than expected (12pm) and were easily able to check in early which was a big bonus.

The room was spacious, clean, and well appointed. We received a complimentary room upgrade (also a plus) and the crib and refrigerator we had requested were already in the room upon our arrival despite the early check in.

The beach staff was always courteous and attentive. They seem to have anticipated guest needs with great thought. From complimentary gazpacho soup cups on the beach to 30 spf sun tan lotion.

The only hiccup we had in service was when I called the front desk for a pairing knife in order to cut some fruit for our son. I had to call three times over a 45 minute time span to receive the knife. The front desk staff apologized for the delay in service and that evening we received a complimentary bottle of wine and cheese tray that was much appreciated.

The only other con I can think of was the size of the pool and the fact that the room did not come equipped with a coffee maker. Each morning we had to stand in line to get coffee from the sitting room. After the second morning we just decided to order room service to avoid the line.

Nonetheless, this was our first family vacation with our son and it was just what the doctor ordered. We have stayed at leading hotels across the globe and the Four Seasons Palm Beach had been among the best. Highly recommended and very family friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank rzamani
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I attended a destination wedding at the Four Seasons Palm Beach Resort and experienced the most amazing stay at the hotel along with a "dream" wedding. What makes this hotel unique is not only its beautiful hotel and amazing pool and beach grounds but the staff of this hotel is not to be believed-true dedication to the highest degree. On arrival to the hotel, I was greeted by the hotel manager, Mr. Colin Clark and the Front Office Manager, Bernardo Netto. Mr. Clark and Mr. Netto made us feel at home immediately by welcoming us and making sure that after arduous travel, we would be well cared for. It was so nice as a guest to feel important enough to be greeted by such warm and caring individuals. The accomodations were wonderful. Our room faced the ocean and we felt as if we were in a luxury room but with a view that made us feel we were in the middle of an ocean and paradise. The rooms are beautiful and extremely comfortable. The linens, mattresses and bathroom amenities were wonderful and the air conditioning in the room worked very well. The grounds of this hotel are beautiful and the pool staff is not to be believed. It is truly the height of being pampered. John Drugan the pool manager is excellent and made sure we were being cared for and that we would enjoy our pool and sunning experience. He is very kind and makes it his business to know each guest by name and to remember their likes in enjoying the pool area. If you can, look for Ziggy to set up your pool chairs. He is a very caring individual who so wants guests to relax and "leave the driving to him". Amenities such as mini-ice cream cones and ices were passed at the pool and he made sure that each guest got them.
The wedding was a true story book wedding and I had to pinch myself several times to believe I was there. The ceremony took place outside with the ocean and beach as a back drop. It was magnificent to be an invited guest. The staff was incredible. I had the privilege of meeting Mr. Karma Teepal and if you plan an event at this hotel, you want him running it. He orchestrated the staff and the event like a symphony and I was in awe watching him as he made sure each station and server were working to make everything flow well. The cocktail hour was magnificent set up by the pool area with the ocean as the backdrop. There was a wonderful peking duck station, beef wellington station, passed baby lambchops and tuna along with a buffet station of pigs and blankets and a truffle macaroni. The food was magnificent. When entering the ballroom, we were hypnotized by the setting. It was beautiful. The banquet captain, Ms. Lynn Allen went to each table, monitored the ballroom and made sure each guest was being cared for. I could not believe our waiter service. My table was served by Carlton and Todd. After "dancing up a sweat", they kept bringing me cold towels to cool off. My water could never drop below half filled before it was refilled again. The dinner was delicious. We had a tomato mozarella salad and then our main course was a delicious filet mignon and mahi mahi. The food was so well prepared and delicious in taste. It was so well prepared it was as if I was the only person that the chef was cooking for. Then not only did we have a delicious caramel chocolate moose dessert but all of a sudden multiple waiters brought out trays of small cupcakes, ice cream delights and assorted other bite size desserts and they were passed on the dancefloor. Being the foodie that I am I had to meet this amazing chef and I got to meet Adam Johnson. He is very modest but he is a culinary genius. This wedding was magnificent and I kiddingly told my wife I wish we could marry again just to have a wedding at this magnificent hotel. I also got to meet Crystal who planned and orchestrated this magnificent event. I would recommend that if you plan an event, based on this one, I would seek her out.
Dont miss breakfast at this hotel. The breakfast is wonderful. They have a chocolate french toast that is not to be believed!! Also they have yogurt with many different topping arrangements that can be chosen by the guest. Lunch is delicious as well We ate at the beach restaurant and the menu is spectacular. It has samplings from all of the regions of the world!!!
The last thing I did before leaving the hotel today is to make another reservation. This hotel is a true diamond!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Enjoyed 3 days at this hotel with my wife ,7yr old ,and 17yo sons. The service was exellent,food good,drinks are pricy, 5 dollars for a can of coke ,and 14 dollars for a mixed drink The bed that we had was very uncomfortable..If you go over the bridge into town its not that great of a area,alot of beach bums,and pan handlers.So my suggestion would be to never leave the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Once inside, this hotel is just beautiful. We had a suite which was spacious with lovely bathrooms. Our 2 young children were given a true Four Seasons experience with toys on arrival and delightful animal shaped chocolates and lollies. The service from checkin to the restaurants to service by the pool was great. There is also a lovely lounge area with a large chess set that our son enjoyed. Cannot fault the service at all.

Room Tip: The ocean view is special if you can afford it.