The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$207
US$175
Official Website
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$88
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$113
  • Restaurant
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$239
  • Pool
Palm Beach Waterfront Suites(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
The Chesterfield Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$560
US$348
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$505/night.

No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Breakfast included
2,316 results
All reviewsfrozen grapeshouse carice watersteam roombeach staffkids clubtop notchpool areapool servicegreat beachthe ritz carltonliving roomocean viewexceptional servicerelaxing stayfirst ratelong weekend
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I wanted a night away from the hurricanes and chose the Four Seasons. It's a beautiful property right on the ocean. I was warmly greeted by Ameer Malek at the front desk. He took the time to ask how I was and what he could do to make my stay great. There was no wait, room was ready, and Ameer's friendly greeting was very appreciated. Larry took my bags to the room, got me ice and set up the room to my liking. He also gave me some good local info for things to do if I wanted. Everything is perfect, thank you Ameer and Larry!!!

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Mazen_Saleh, Manager at Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear bobbied915, Thank you for your kind words. Ameer and Larry will be thrilled to know that they were able to make your stay perfect. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

An elegant old lady lazing on a quiet beach. After Orlando the FS at Palm Beach was perfect. It's an old style hotel but with a personality that can lack in newer resorts. It's quiet, it's elegant, the staff are excellent, the restaurant OUTSTANDING. Gorgeous beach , nice pool, lots of sun beds so never busy (and means you can avoid loud weekending New Yorkers who shout across the pool and drink endless frozen margaritas). Otherwise, we loved it. Thank You.

A special shout out to the Assistant Manager (forgotten name, he's the one that cycles!) who was attentive, interesting and a customer service pro.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Charlie-EMPS-Henry,
I am thrilled to that your experience with us was outstanding! Our team always aims to exceed guest expectations and will be delighted when I share your feedback with them. I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My family and I had a wonderful time. Everything in the Resort is first class. Lobby was extremely clean the beds were incredible. Staff was very helpful and you could tell they were happy working for the Four Seasons. My son had a great at the facilities kids club. The food and drinks were first rate.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Mazen_Saleh, Manager at Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear 977nayleng,
I am thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your time with us. It was a delight getting to know your son in Kids for All Seasons and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Amazing service, excellent atmosphere, lousy food. When you pay four Seasons prices you should expect to be amazed by the food. Unfortunately, we found that was far from the truth. The staff, however, was excellent and made us feel special and took terrific care of us during our stay. I would absolutely stay here again, but would find somewhere else to eat.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear J1174IZshanem,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Although I am glad that you experienced excellent service and enjoyed the resort, I am truly sorry that your dining experience did not meet expectations. I have shared your concerns with the relevant department so that we can continue to improve and serve you better. I would love the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The staff, amenities, room furnishings and staff make this an anticipated trip each spring and fall!

We have been coming the this resort for over 10 years to visit with family in the area. We have been served by many of the same staff members the entire time, too. I always think this is a testament of a well run and service oriented establishment.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple