“Showing some wear but great time”

Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This was my second four seasons stay the First was in Chicago 2 decades ago. The weekend we were there the hotel was just reopened after Irma which forced a mandatory evacuation of the island. They had reopened three days before we arrived and, of course being a four seasons, one wouldn’t have noted anything had happened. For those not familiar a four season is the Nordstroms of the hotel world with posh surroundings and service to die for and this one didn’t disappoint. Smiles and politeness abound so much one feels almost guilty. Until One sees ones bill. But after all...it is a four seasons. Some molding that needed painted in the rooms and restaurant and a loose shower handle hence the age comment and btw we were told by reception they are getting a remodeling soon. My daughter my be getting a residency in palm beach soon and so we’ll be back.

Room Tip: Beach view worth the extra money
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John P

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Went for a birthday weekend. Staff was fantastic in organizing some surprises for my wife during our stay. Also helpful with some last minute changes. Room was nice but nothing exceptional. Food was very good and priced as expected for a Four Seasons. Disappointed that they did not have the breakfast buffet during our stay due to the resort not being super busy. Also only one restaurant was open for lunch. We also were charged full price for juice for the kids when we were under the assumption that the kids meals were complimentary. That said, food and service was excellent. The best Tako I have ever had. Pool and beach staff were great, constantly checking on us and bringing out little treats. Also provided the kids with pool toys. Wife went to the spa and she thoroughly enjoyed it. We will definitely return. A special thanks to Molly with her help prior to arrival in arranging the details of our stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I was told the Sunday Brunch was scaled back due to high vacancy at the hotel. Also, we were charged fees for breakfast although our package included breakfast as part of our room cost. Next time we stay at Ritz-Carlton.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Mazen_Saleh, Manager at Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear stevemO2341XL,
I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent stay at the resort. I understand that your concerns have since been addressed by Alexandra Robertshaw, our Assistant Director of Rooms. Should you wish to discuss further, please don’t hesitate to contact me at mazen.saleh@fourseasons.com. I hope to welcome you back soon again for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

As I travel 100+ nights a year, I review most hotel with the idea would I tell a friend to spend their money here and be able to see them a few weeks later at a event, without hiding, with that I detail my stay at The Four Season in Palm Beach, it has all the "good bones " of a old house that needs an upgrade, being able to see past the age of the hotel , with the outstanding view of the ocean is always helpful, but it I look down and see dirty and old carpet, I forget about the waves along the beach. Our first meal at the hotel was cold, late to the table and well not a great start, I will say they try hard to make it right, so kudos to the staff, and that is the story here, the staff is much better than the told bones of the hotel, trying everyday to make up of r hotel that is in need of repair.

The pool staff is always looking for a 'tip" with much service, almost as if they are handing gout a basket at the church pew, this needs to be addressed by the management, the resterants pool side are very good, the drink are well crafted and staff is very clearly focused on the guest.

Room Tip: make sure Ocean View is truly the ocean not a tree or bush, do not take room on first floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Mazen_Saleh, Manager at Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear stalkinghorse,
Thank you for your kind words about our team. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Please know that this is not typical of our standard and I have shared your concerns with our departments so that we can continue to improve and serve you better. I would be very appreciative of the opportunity discuss this further with you. Please contact me at mazen.saleh@fourseasons.com should you wish to do so. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I wanted a night away from the hurricanes and chose the Four Seasons. It's a beautiful property right on the ocean. I was warmly greeted by Ameer Malek at the front desk. He took the time to ask how I was and what he could do to make my stay great. There was no wait, room was ready, and Ameer's friendly greeting was very appreciated. Larry took my bags to the room, got me ice and set up the room to my liking. He also gave me some good local info for things to do if I wanted. Everything is perfect, thank you Ameer and Larry!!!

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Mazen_Saleh, Manager at Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear bobbied915, Thank you for your kind words. Ameer and Larry will be thrilled to know that they were able to make your stay perfect. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Beach
0.3 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach
31.4 km away
Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Been to Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach? Share your experiences!