This was my second four seasons stay the First was in Chicago 2 decades ago. The weekend we were there the hotel was just reopened after Irma which forced a mandatory evacuation of the island. They had reopened three days before we arrived and, of course being a four seasons, one wouldn’t have noted anything had happened. For those not familiar a four season is the Nordstroms of the hotel world with posh surroundings and service to die for and this one didn’t disappoint. Smiles and politeness abound so much one feels almost guilty. Until One sees ones bill. But after all...it is a four seasons. Some molding that needed painted in the rooms and restaurant and a loose shower handle hence the age comment and btw we were told by reception they are getting a remodeling soon. My daughter my be getting a residency in palm beach soon and so we’ll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach. On an expanse of quiet beach, discover an intimate, five-star, five-diamond resort, where all guest rooms and suites have been completely restyled. Enjoy chic, contemporary comfort, capturing the casual sophistication of an oceanfront home. Kids can be kids and grown-ups can restore in the glamorous spa, or dine overlooking the ocean. Enhance your stay with golf at several award-winning courses, or browse the shops on nearby Worth Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Four Seasons