“Super Clean and Nice”

Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This resort is very clean, smells nice and everyone is friendly. It seems everyone there is there to make you happy and they all seem to enjoy their jobs. This place is super quiet and drinks and food are quite expensive. If you are looking for an immaculate resort with great service and relaxation-this is your place. They do charge $29 a day for parking. There are several nice restaurants close by and they do have a house car to take you where you want to go. We visited on our anniversary and the resort was kind enough to deliver us nice tray of chocolates and strawberries with a wonderful anniversary note- which I thought was kind of them. Almondo worked by the pool and was amazing and filling my water frequently, providing tips for the area and just overall being super friendly and doing a great job servicing the pool area. Overall, a very nice stay--just a little too quiet for my husband and I.

Room Tip: We had an ocean view room with a balcony that was amazing!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Mazen_Saleh, Manager at Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear AnnieTigers, I am thrilled to hear that you experienced exceptional service during your stay with us. We are so glad to have been able to help you and your husband celebrate your special day. We would love the opportunity to welcome you both back in the future.
Kindest regards,
Mazen Saleh, Resort Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,250)

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Just returned from a 4 night vacation at the FS Palm Beach to celebrate my 40th Bday. My sister and I can't say enough about the property, staff and level of services. The Four Seasons knows how to make you feel important and special. This was both of our first times ever staying at a FS so we had no idea what to expect. Boy were we blown away. And now we will make sure to look at staying at a FS property in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Buff09
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great location for business meetings. Food is five star quality as is the service. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Quiet location for getting work done during this trip. Would come back with my kids and play.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Paula B,
I am delighted that you were so comfortable on your business trip with us. We look forward to welcoming you back with your family.
Kindest regards,
Mazen Saleh, Resort Manager

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I spent 2 nights on the front of end of my business trip for pleasure at the Four Seasons Resort and it was a fantastic experience. I was long over due for a break from work and I did not make a mistake with this selection since I decided to splurge. I stayed at the Breakers for my work trip and I can honestly say that I enjoyed my stay at the Four Seasons more because it was a more intimate and personable experience since it was smaller resort. I loved the direct beach access and I think the Four Seasons had better beach access. The staff that came to check on you periodically were also great. I tried each of the restaurants on site since I did not leave the premises during my stay. I enjoyed each one of them but my favorite one is the AB&G for lunch with views of the beach and the personable staff. I was also there right after they re-opened post-Irma so I felt like I kind of had the place all to myself which was great for me! Overall the staff is very friendly, helpful, and make you feel welcome and valued. I usually have trouble falling asleep in hotels but did not here because of the luxurious bed provided. I had a room with a garden view that provided a view of the beach which was great. The staff were on had to help assist with anything and everything. I even used the house car to get transported to the Breakers for the work portion of my trip. Will definitely return if I am in the area again and I have definitely become a fan of the Four Seasons!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had an incredible honeymoon at the Four Seasons - Palm Beach. The service, staff and food are superb! And, a tremendous thank you to Alex (Front Desk), Brittany (Front Desk) and Loren (Concierge) for the phenomenal service!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
0.3 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach
31.4 km away
Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Been to Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach? Share your experiences!