The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$211
US$175
Official Website
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$239
US$191
  • Pool
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$113
US$110
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$185
US$564
US$550
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$95
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
2,313 results
All reviewsfrozen grapeshouse carice waterbeach staffkids clubtop notchpool areapool servicethe ritz carltonliving roomgreat beachexceptional serviceocean viewrelaxing stayfirst ratelevel of servicelong weekend
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Just returned from a 4 night vacation at the FS Palm Beach to celebrate my 40th Bday. My sister and I can't say enough about the property, staff and level of services. The Four Seasons knows how to make you feel important and special. This was both of our first times ever staying at a FS so we had no idea what to expect. Boy were we blown away. And now we will make sure to look at staying at a FS property in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Buff09
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great location for business meetings. Food is five star quality as is the service. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Quiet location for getting work done during this trip. Would come back with my kids and play.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Mazen_Saleh, Manager at Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Paula B,
I am delighted that you were so comfortable on your business trip with us. We look forward to welcoming you back with your family.
Kindest regards,
Mazen Saleh, Resort Manager

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I spent 2 nights on the front of end of my business trip for pleasure at the Four Seasons Resort and it was a fantastic experience. I was long over due for a break from work and I did not make a mistake with this selection since I decided to splurge. I stayed at the Breakers for my work trip and I can honestly say that I enjoyed my stay at the Four Seasons more because it was a more intimate and personable experience since it was smaller resort. I loved the direct beach access and I think the Four Seasons had better beach access. The staff that came to check on you periodically were also great. I tried each of the restaurants on site since I did not leave the premises during my stay. I enjoyed each one of them but my favorite one is the AB&G for lunch with views of the beach and the personable staff. I was also there right after they re-opened post-Irma so I felt like I kind of had the place all to myself which was great for me! Overall the staff is very friendly, helpful, and make you feel welcome and valued. I usually have trouble falling asleep in hotels but did not here because of the luxurious bed provided. I had a room with a garden view that provided a view of the beach which was great. The staff were on had to help assist with anything and everything. I even used the house car to get transported to the Breakers for the work portion of my trip. Will definitely return if I am in the area again and I have definitely become a fan of the Four Seasons!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had an incredible honeymoon at the Four Seasons - Palm Beach. The service, staff and food are superb! And, a tremendous thank you to Alex (Front Desk), Brittany (Front Desk) and Loren (Concierge) for the phenomenal service!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This was my second four seasons stay the First was in Chicago 2 decades ago. The weekend we were there the hotel was just reopened after Irma which forced a mandatory evacuation of the island. They had reopened three days before we arrived and, of course being a four seasons, one wouldn’t have noted anything had happened. For those not familiar a four season is the Nordstroms of the hotel world with posh surroundings and service to die for and this one didn’t disappoint. Smiles and politeness abound so much one feels almost guilty. Until One sees ones bill. But after all...it is a four seasons. Some molding that needed painted in the rooms and restaurant and a loose shower handle hence the age comment and btw we were told by reception they are getting a remodeling soon. My daughter my be getting a residency in palm beach soon and so we’ll be back.

Room Tip: Beach view worth the extra money
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple