This resort is very clean, smells nice and everyone is friendly. It seems everyone there is there to make you happy and they all seem to enjoy their jobs. This place is super quiet and drinks and food are quite expensive. If you are looking for an immaculate resort with great service and relaxation-this is your place. They do charge $29 a day for parking. There are several nice restaurants close by and they do have a house car to take you where you want to go. We visited on our anniversary and the resort was kind enough to deliver us nice tray of chocolates and strawberries with a wonderful anniversary note- which I thought was kind of them. Almondo worked by the pool and was amazing and filling my water frequently, providing tips for the area and just overall being super friendly and doing a great job servicing the pool area. Overall, a very nice stay--just a little too quiet for my husband and I.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach. On an expanse of quiet beach, discover an intimate, five-star, five-diamond resort, where all guest rooms and suites have been completely restyled. Enjoy chic, contemporary comfort, capturing the casual sophistication of an oceanfront home. Kids can be kids and grown-ups can restore in the glamorous spa, or dine overlooking the ocean. Enhance your stay with golf at several award-winning courses, or browse the shops on nearby Worth Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort, Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Four Seasons