The Colony Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$211
US$175
Official Website
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$113
  • Restaurant
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$239
US$191
  • Pool
Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
Chesterfield
Palm Beach Historic Inn(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
  • Breakfast included
The Breakers(Palm Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$598
US$580
TripAdvisor
All reviewsintercoastal waterwaylake worth beachclean hotelfree breakfastyogurtbreakfast roomminute walk to the beachdirectly across the streetnice breakfasthot tubawesome locationeasy accessnice poolbusiness centernice staythe air conditioningpool area
Reviewed 24 April 2018

How this place, despite its reviews, continues to hang on to its Marriott affiliation is a mystery. It is nothing more than a motel--and a filthy one at that. Certainly not deserving of the Marriott name. It's a fleabag motel.

The inept and clueless staff at this place managed to ruin a family event for multiple parties. They provided an unclean, unfriendly, and most of all, UNSAFE environment.

1) Check In: When we checked in, despite having reserved a king bed months before, I was told "Sadly, your room type is not available. When I confirmed that my Marriott Rewards Gold status was attached to reservation, I was told "Sadly, you booked this through a third party, so you don't get credit." Same for upgrades. I've been a Marriott customer and Elite member for decades, and have never had this kind of second class treatment. In any case, we were exhausted from a 3000+ mile journey, so we took what we were given.

2) Room condition: The first thing we noticed when we entered the room was a strong smell of cigarette smoke. Having a two year old with us, this was a concern. I called the front desk to change rooms, and was told "Sadly, there are no rooms available." She said she would call maintenance. This is not a maintenance issue, this is a health issue. I asked that we be moved the next morning. No action was taken.

3) Toilet/Theft: On our third day, the toilet stopped functioning, and we called to have it fixed. Apparently, the maintenance crew and housekeeping entered our room while we were down at breakfast. During this time, we had a $6k watch go missing from our room. Management was useless in helping us rectify the situation, and so we had to call the Palm Beach Police Department. They have opened a case.

4) Filth behind beds: While searching the room (we looked through EVERYTHING, including the garbage in the dumpster, we made the mistake of peeking behind the beds. To say what we saw is horrifying would be an understatement. I did take pictures of the FILTH behind the beds--this is disgusting and unsanitary, and speaks volumes to the overall upkeep of your motel.

This place is an absolute disgrace. It's unsanitary and unsafe. There's a reason there are police cars regularly in front. My room was burglarized while I was there, and the staff did NOTHING to help.

Room Tip: Avoid, ours was FILTHY and reeked of cigarette smoke. Check out photos to see what lurks behind the beds.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bcpjunk81070
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We recently booked here for a wedding we were attending a few miles away. The room was tiny but somewhat dated considering the daily rate. No frills, although the complimentary breakfast is nice. There wasn't too much in walking distance, however we had a car so it was not an issue. Would have loved a place to have a quick drink or bite late night that was close enough to the room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
pbiffhotel, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We apologize if you felt the room was small and dated. We will be undergoing a full renovation to our property soon and hope to see you during your next travels to Palm Beach!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Stayed for 5 nights in April to attend a Beach wedding across the street.. very convenient for this event but nothing much else nearby to shop, incidentals, etc. Rooms are slightly tired, AC & dehumidifier very noisy but necessary to keep dampness out. Friendly staff, breakfast complimentary was satisfactory.. but not enough fresh fruit.
Swimming pool and jacuzzi were ideal looking over Intercoastal was a lovely touch.
The biggest dissappointment for us (being Canadian) was the lack of any 'reccyling' for ANY materials.. paper, bottles, etc.. I would strongly encourage Marriott to step to the 21st Century and get their properties engaged asap!
Would return if revisiting area.
Diane White

Room Tip: closer to end of wing to overlook Intercoastal
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I book the Fairfield Inn after looking at other Marriott's this one seemed to be ok from th reviews and some photos. Once we arrived on April 2,2018 yiu drive thru a neighborhood that is far from what one things of west palm beach and once we arrived we noticed a sheriff car parked in front, we walks into the lobby around 12 midnight after flying in from NY to see two police officers in the hotel one in the lobby and one not really sure where he was. We were checked in and told we had a suite over looking the pool and inter coastal we proceeded to our room well that's when I went OMG dirty, smelly, furniture that was stained and sticky the rug was just gross, we decided we were checking out asap and had to find another hotel to go to. We are Marriott Platinum members so I call the number and explained to them how bad this hotel is and told them we were leaving asap and they helped us find a new resort in singer island palm beach ,fl I would tell anyone to stay far away from this mess of a hotel that should not even be using the Marriott name. I could not believe what I walked into a tree the Fairfield inn and Suites I hope this review helps others as they book a stay in palm beach. And by the way it's not even in palm beach it's in lake worth, fl.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Great location across from beach, on inter coastal , friendly staff clean hotel. We would stay there again. Location is within walking distance from 3 popular beach restaurants . Kids loved swimming in the pool and at the beach.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family