My husband and I stayed here for two nights in September. We were given a deluxe room (I'm sure that it was just a standard room) that was recently renovated. The room was very beautiful with mirrored doors and even a television in the plush bathroom. My only complaint with the room is the flooring. They choose tile, while very pretty, it does not control the noise. We were woken up daily by a baby crying, not something that is appealing when you are celebrating an anniversary.
Besides that minor issue, the hotel was grand in every way. The grounds were pristine. Fitness center was great (a lot of hotels can't really make this claim). The pools were very refreshing. The staff anticipated our every need.
Here's my big contribution: save up your money for the Sunday brunch. While very pricey ($60 for hotel guest and $75 for others), it is so worth it. This is coming from a budget savy gal. Crab claws, lobster, sushi, and endless Mimosa's and bloody mary's. My favorite is the desert bar. Count on at least twenty different concoctions that will make you smile for hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1896, The Breakers remains one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Renowned for its seaside glamour and world-class service, the 538-room, Italian Renaissance-style hotel resides on 140 acres of oceanfront property in the heart of Palm Beach. With unapologetic luxury, The Breakers indulges its clientele, whether couples on a romantic getaway, multi-generational travelers on a family vacation or large gatherings in celebration. Thanks to the gracious dedication of its longstanding family ownership, the iconic resort re-invests a minimum of $30 million each year in the property’s ongoing enhancement and revitalization to ensure that it continues to captivate its guests. Most recently with the debut of Flagler Club, an ultra-luxury boutique hotel set within the resort. Resort amenities feature a private beach, four oceanfront pools, five whirlpool spas, 25 luxury beach bungalows and a variety of watersports; a new luxury spa; indoor-outdoor Ocean Fitness center; 36 holes of championship golf, including the Ocean Course and The Breakers Rees Jones® Course; 10 Har-Tru tennis courts; a Family Entertainment Center; an array of on-site boutiques; and nine acclaimed restaurants, with settings ranging from casual beachfront to stylishly sophisticated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Palm Beach
- The Breakers Resort
- Breakers Hotel Palm Beach
- Breakers Resort Palm Beach