2,540 results
All reviewsseafood barflagler steakhousecircle roomcircle restaurantan aquariumitalian restaurantadult poolbathroom mirrortop notchbeautiful hotelover the topold worldbeach clubocean frontpool sidepartial ocean viewvalet parking
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This was a fantastic resort. The rooms are decorated very elegantly and all the details were noted. The resort is filled with nice, friendly people.

We stayed at the adults only pool most of the time, and the staff was great. They aim to dress your lounge chair for you, and not let you lift a finger. It's hard to sit back and be pampered for the go getters, but I must admit it was very nice. The property in general is quite substantial.

The spa was heavenly and also had many details. The woman working was very sweet and respectful.

We did a snorkeling trip, and it leaves right from the beach there - we had a blast.

The location is so close to so much in Palm Beach - so taxi's are a great way to get around. It's also very convenient to the airport.

The pricing is a bit high, but you get what you pay for in quality, so it's worth it.

Room Tip: They all seem nice, ocean view is always a great option.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Went here for the weekend and it was like a dream. This hotel is so historically beautiful, so much character, so charming and chic.
Rooms are classic with a beach touch. Beds are very comfortable. Views to fall in love all over again. Common areas, elegant and sophisticated. Gardens for a cover of a magazine. Do I need to say more...

Room Tip: Ocean view, of course
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is my fifth year staying at the Breakers on an "awards trip" with my company. This may be our last which inspires me to finally review this memorable hotel.

The food, services and room are outrageously expensive but you are also getting the ambience and service of a lifetime. This is better than any five-star hotel in Europe that I've experienced.

The staff is one of the best things about this hotel, which has countless fabulous attributes. I love the state-of-the-art gym with balcony overlooking the ocean, water aerobics & yoga classes, the spa, Lily Pulitzer & Guerlein boutques. The Beach Club restaurant has the most fabulous salads ever. The ocean is clear and warm and inviting. We've come in August and October and been subjected to sudden downpours, so prepare for that.

Try to get an oceanview for the most peaceful, memorable experience.

Room Tip: I have stayed in a variety of rooms and oceanfront is ideal
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The reasons we return to The Breakers are more numerous that one can count. From the moment you enter the property, you know that it is an exclusive and luxurious destination. I frequent many hotels in a given year for many purposes - business and personal - but when its time to get away and feel pampered, The Breakers is the go to.

The remodeled Seafood Bar is a hit. It literally feels like the interior of a yacht, while preserving the legendary aquarium bar. The Gorgonzola truffle cheese fries are a must, by the way. Don’t complain about the price of a hot dog by the pool.....you are at The Breakers, and gratuities are automatic so you don’t have to worry about that part. (I am amazed at the people who check in to a resort like The Breakers and then complain about the cost of the experience.).

Our ocean room was on the 4th floor with a beautiful corner view from two sides of the resort. It was perfectly maintained, and it appears to me that all of the guest rooms have been remodeled and updated in the past year or two. We loved the Sea Glass products in the room - nice touch, as were the turn down service treats and daily flower service.

The Beach Club and Circle Room breakfast buffets are terrific. The Breakers is one of the only hotels I have ever been to who can truly pull off scrambled eggs on a buffet. I watched carefully and the secret appeared to be only putting out small quantities at a time so that everything stays fresh.

It is also nice to visit a resort where people know how to dress appropriately. The atmosphere in the front lobby foreshadows the entire The Breakers experience.

You do not have to be wealthy to experience this resort. Keep your eyes on the lookout for special promotions, and just save a few dollars here and there to put toward the opportunity to treat yourself to The Breakers.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TexKeystone
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Services at The Breakers exceed expectations and are the best I've ever experienced at a resort, far beyond that at Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, etc. The difference I feel is that people seem to enjoy working here and provide customer service, whether at a restaurant, by the pool or room services. The beautiful building and the beach front are extra plus! The place to stay if you're visiting Palm Beach.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family