2,565 results
All reviews seafood bar flagler steakhouse circle room circle restaurant an aquarium italian restaurant adult pool bathroom mirror top notch beautiful hotel over the top old world ocean front beach club pool side partial ocean view valet parking
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I live in Palm Beach, but decided to take my little girl for a mommy/daughter week at the Breakers and we felt like princesses. Everything was perfect .... the room, the restaurants, the pool areas, the service. The Breakers attracts visitors from across the world, and with one visit you will understand why. Even as a native Palm Beacher, I still go as often as I can, even if it is just for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a spa treatment.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get a tiny room ~ we had to change and luckily they accommodated us.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PurelyPalmBeach
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We didn't stay at the hotel, but went for a visit and it was quite nice. Valet is expensive ($30), but if you spend the same amount or more inside the hotel, it's complimentary. The architecture and decoration are impressive and there are a few stores, nothing much. The cafe doesn't offer many options and the hotel store is expensive.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Maybe that's the point of travel... to feel something that you don't get to feel every day. This place made me feel like the great gatsby or some rockefeller heir. Grand in every way. I felt like I should put on a tuxedo for breakfast. I don't need this type of service an elegance daily, but it sure was nice for a couple days.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2017

The Breakers is simply wonderful. The building itself is imposing. The furnishing and décor fabulous and the service totally meets expectations. Wonderful opulent public rooms and tastefully stylish bedrooms. Located right on the beach with beautiful gardens and pool areas. Staying at The Breakers may appear pricey - however in my opinion it is well worth the cost.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We're at The Breakers in a business trip. We arrived very late last night. We were given a room on the far side of the hotel. Apparently there are special elevators you have to take to get to this floor. The reception person didn't tell us that. Or give us any info on the hotel at all. So after we tried one elevator that didn't get us there we spent 15 minutes wandering around looking for an elevator to bring us to our floor. (It's almost 1am at this point) We had to go back to the front desk to ask how to get there. She once again gave us vague directions. Finally we found the correct elevator bank. We get to our room and it's dark out after 1am at this point. But we can see a huge vent or air conditioning unit from our window. Sad to go the a beautiful hotel in Florida and see only a roof and vent out our window. This room 1132 should not be given to anyone (See picture, filthy window looking at a cigar butt on the dirty roof, disgusting.) I call down asking for another room and they tell me the hotel is at capacity but they will move us the next day. (Today) when I inquired at the desk an hour ago there was no record of the move in the system. We finally get them to give us another room and now we've been waiting 45 minutes for someone to come an move our things. I would not expect this type of service at this lovely hotel. (At a premium price). Very disappointing.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business