“Great Food!”
Review of BrickTop's

BrickTop's
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I have been there for dinner with friends, and most recently for lunch. On both occasions the food was excellent--Sea Bass for dinner and the Cobb Salad for lunch. The decor is lovely and the view of the water makes it all special.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The last time I was at this location, it was the "RiverHouse" for my H.S. graduation dinner (1989!), so it was a nice blast from the past for me and my mother. We dined on a Sat nite, arriving around 8pm thinking there wouldn't be a long wait~ OUCH 1.5 hour wait! No worries, as we went over to the tiki bar and got a glass of wine each ($22 total~ yikes!). We sat on a lovely bench right in front of a few parked boats and passed the time there. By 9:30 though, we were getting super hungry. We were seated shortly thereafter. We had a nice waiter. We ordered the deviled eggs (piping was SO fancy) and the 'Millionaire's Bacon"~ I've never had such INSANELY DELICIOUS bacon! I then shared a small dinner salad w/ mom and my entree was the Chicken Milanese~ scrumptious! Mom had the HUGE Prime Rib~ we both def had leftovers! I will def do reservations next time! Nice complimentary valet service.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We visited this spot 3 times last week. Twice at the bar for a drink and once for lunch. It's located on the inter coastal near the PGA bridge. I little crazy finding it if you've never been. Follow the signs through the boatyard.
This place has been redone beautifully-the old River House. Nice bar, lots of windows, outside bar and good menu. People at the bar had steak and pork chops that looked great. Drinks were good.
Lunch food was great and I highly recommend the lobster roll and the burgers. Unfortunately our waiter lost interest in us. Service started out great but once the meal was served he was cleaning up tables, not ours, and left us sitting till another waiter finally paid attention. I'm hoping this is a product of getting the kinks out and service will be better next time.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 3:30 and was told they had Happy Hour drinks. Later we were told sorry Happy Hpur doesn't start until 4. We had to pay full price for 4 drinks. No consideration for their mistake. Bad start for first time visitor. Shift manager not helpful. Food just ok especially since it is pricey. Will not be back. There are plenty of other restaurants in PB Gardens that have excellent food, service, atmosphere and pleasant attitude.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Visited 6/15/17 for quick lunch on way home from Dr. Appt. Wife had Cobb salad and I had fish tacos. First the setting. We arrived at about 12:10 PM and place was not very busy. Estimated less than 15 guests in the restaurant. Big place with great outdoor seating. We were seated inside, probably the best seat in the house. Right down in front of the restaurant less than 50' from Intercostal waterway. View was fantastic and beautiful. Our server was Steve who was very professional and effecent. Order taken promptly and delivered prior to our expectations. Food was very good and well presented. Our only complaint is price. Our lunch cost, with tip. was $50 and there was no alcohol on the order. We only had Iced tea & a Diet Coke. Perhaps this is why the place had so few guests. Very nice restaurant with good food and atmosphere. We will return. It will be only for a special occasion, however.