“Best Brussels sprouts ever”

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Description: After four years of planning and construction, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant opened in 2005 in Orland Park, a south suburb of Chicago. The concept was unique. We would create a signature menu with a selection of dishes designed to pair perfectly with our own Cooper's Hawk wines, made in our own private winery. With sophisticated food and exceptional wines, our concept was born.
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Loved everything. The Brussels sprout appetizer was the best I have ever had. 2 of us split that then ordered the black and blue salad. Again absolutely delicious. We had the Malbec wine which we loved.

Give thisnplace a try - you will love it.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I have visited it twice now and both times I would give food,service and atmosphere 5 stars!
Kiera was our waitress the 1st time and she was excellent explaining everything about the winery and the food. We were able to have the salad and dinner split into 2 plates and 1 appetizer was more of then enough food for the two of us.
You can taste any wine then decide which you want with your meal. No one rushes you and each course was timed to perfection. It is a restaurant in a Mall but a super restaurants!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Cooper's Hawk bottles and sells wines that are ok- not great, but has a terrific, fairly priced dinner menu. Cocktails and beers are very good and again, reasonably priced. The restaurant itself is clean and contemporary. The lunch menu looks good too.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Went there because my boyfriend knew the restaurant from Tampa and was so excited that it was opening locally. I was excited because I have a gluten allergy and their gluten free menu was tremendous.

Food- very tasty! And who wouldn't get excited for parm crusted chicken that was gluten free! We also got the drunken shrimp for an appetizer and s'more dessert. No complaints there.

Service- a whole different situation. Our waitress greeted us when we first came in and took our drink order. I wanted to do a wine flight and asked if I could build my own (bc that was one of the options on the menu) and she told me no. I looked confusingly at my boyfriend and that asked her why does it say right here on the menu that I can? And then she said oh ya you can. So she let me build my wine flight and brought it over. Then about 10 mins later came and took out appetizer order. My boyfriends soup came out about 5-7mins before the other appetizer so he as eating alone so it didn't get cold, then our shrimp came out. We didn't see our waitress for another twenty minutes to take our dinner order. Bread never came (my bf isn't gluten free- wasn't even offered) THEN before we were finished she handed us the check and don't even ask us about dessert. Which I definitely wanted bc they had A LOT of gluten free options which is unusual. So we asked the lady that cleared our plates for a menu. Then my boyfriend had to get up and go INSIDE to give our waitress our dessert order bc after 30 mins had passed and she hadn't even come back for the check she left we started getting upset.

So now to the take out- since the food was good but service slow we decided to get take out before going to see a broadway show down south (we didn't have a ton of time). Placed our order, was told 30 mins. My bf went the food wasn't ready. He said he saw the screen and they hadn't placed the over for over 14mins after he called. Then he gets home and the food is COMPLETELY WRONG. My gluten free was some healthy fit chicken dish and his was completely missing the sides!! It was just the chicken...calls the manager, complains (we life five mins away) so they insist they will make mine over again. So he went back again (we know have thirty mins before we have to leave) and my dish they supposedly just made us freezing cold, thrown together and my parm crusted chicken was soo soggy and oily it was inedible. And to mend the situation the manager doesn't comp my meal, give my bf a refund, gives him a meal voucher for us to come back to the restaurant again- seriously?! So now you want me to try your horrible food and service again and spend money on drinks so you actually make money off us?!

Extremely disappointed, the reason for two stars is that the first meal food was good and my bf's chicken was good from what he did receive from his take-out meal

JulieFonseca, Guest Relations Manager at Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Hello there, we would like to thank you for your feedback and to apologize for your unfortunate experience. We can assure you that each guest's experience is very important to us. If you would like to speak with us about your experience, please email your name and contact information to helpusimprove@chwinery.com. It will also be helpful to include the date and location of your experience in your email. Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Coopers just opened. The restaurant is nice and menu very varied. Food was good. Staff was very nice but a bit over coached. Wine, which they make a huge deal about is okay. Avoid the pinot noir. The sit down bar is too small and they ran out of bar stools since there are not enough for the high-top tables and stools where taken from the bar. Okay place for casual dinner but not fine dinning for foodies.