“nice night”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: If the good life had an address, it would be, without question, Palm Beach Gardens. For it is here, at the intersection of understated sophistication and joie d' vivre, you'll find unrivaled culture, enviable leisure and, naturally, The Capital Grille. Kobe Beef Carpaccio, Fresh Lobster, and Stoli Doli martinis await you just minutes from the Gardens Mall. So come, dine and mingle, and celebrate that the good life has gotten even better.
Reviewed 30 January 2017

I went again last night since October . I cannot tell you how good this place is. Capital grill is special for us , one of our first dates, and this was no exception. I started with the entrance , very busy since we are in season, we got to sit in one of the separate event rooms. Very cool rooms with nice decor . Good service from beginning till the end. Amparo took good care of us in a pretty busy night. The food impeccable. I took pictures of my last food to compare with my food now. Perfect consistency i mean down to size and presentation. My porterhouse was the best . Good quality beef yummy
My wife's filet mignon was awesome too with the mushrooms and the Lyonese Potatoes very good and perfect with the steaks wow. Of course the clam chowder was delicious and so was my wife's tomato Caprese salad. Great drink pours and of course what a wine selection. Dessert, we went traditional, Creme Bulee , my wife's favorite . I congratulate this restaurant , the service , the food , the decor and everything else, perfect !

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This is a nice classy steak house. A bit expensive but worth it. We hate there few times last year and it was always excellant.
If you go have the fries they are exceptionally good. Service is also always great. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

You can never go wrong at Capital Grille. You can sit outside and even bring your dog or inside. The lunch menu offers a nice choice of burgers and truffle fries or salads. The service is the best you will find anywhere.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

My husband and I love the capital Grille. We have gone for lunch, dinner, and even dessert. The service and food never disappoint and the menu selection is great. I love the calamari as an appetizer and the coconut creme pie for dessert is to die for!!!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Always a great experience eating here. The service is always prompt and provided with a great attitude. Of course, most important, the steaks are GREAT.