“Another great anniversary dinner!”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: If the good life had an address, it would be, without question, Palm Beach Gardens. For it is here, at the intersection of understated sophistication and joie d' vivre, you'll find unrivaled culture, enviable leisure and, naturally, The Capital Grille. Kobe Beef Carpaccio, Fresh Lobster, and Stoli Doli martinis await you just minutes from the Gardens Mall. So come, dine and mingle, and celebrate that the good life has gotten even better.
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Our choice location for special events. They always go above and beyond to make you feel special. The food is always phenomenal and the service outstanding. Never disappoints!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I can't complain about the service. We were here in honor of my mother in laws 90th birthday and were seated at a table that had HAPPY BIRTHDAY confetti and a card, which was a very nice touch. Our server was personable and definitely knew how to provide good service. We never once had to ask for a beverage refill. Plates were removed at appropriate times giving us more table room. After telling them two of us were sharing the Coconut Cream Pie, they automatically divided the portion and served it on two garnished plates. While talking about dessert, they also give a complimentary dessert for the celebrant containing flourless chocolate cake and cheese cake. Once again, very nice. Now for the food. I started with a bowl of the special soup, Lobster Bisque, which was excellent, You could taste the cream, sherry, lobster pieces, etc. I'm not one to order soups, but this bowl rated with the best. My spouse thought the same about the Cream of Corn Soup. FABULOUS as well. Another had the Kale Salad, and thought it was only ok. For entrees, I had the Kona encrusted New your Strip. The taste was good but I thought it could have been more juicy and tender. My spouse had the Bone in Ribeye with gorgonzola, and said it was good, as was my mother in laws Filet, friends Lobster and Filet as well as Lobster Special were very good. For sides we had Grilled Asparagus, which were exactly as stated. The Roasted Wild Mushrooms were excellent. The Au Gratin Potatoes were a different story, and not a hit with any of us. The check, excluding gratuity, over $400 without any alcohol, which is a little pricey for a restaurant that I couldn't give 5 stars. Still an enjoyable meal, but still some room for improvement.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My wife and I hosted another couple recently at this property. The food was outstanding, the service prompt, friendly and professional, and the atmosphere excellent. Of course, you get what you pay for and this restaurant, as you would expect, is quite expensive. If, however, you come for lunch in stead of dinner four people can have extraordinary meals without wine for less than $200. Unfortunately, this restaurant--though beautifully decorated--offers no special views. For pricing at this level, one could reasonably expect to be on the Atlantic Ocean or the Intracoastal Waterway.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Had a family dinner. Started off with very good service. Staff was attentive and helpful. They knew the menu and made appropriate suggestions as to quantity and portion size for split dishes. The food was very good although my tomahawk veal chop had a tough vein running through it. The portion was large enough that there was plenty of good stuff to eat on the bone. Vegetables are served family style and the portions are large enough to share. Three sides were more than enough for five people. It is expensive.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Lives up to its reputation of great staff, great service and beautifully prepared meals. Ambiance is great. Pricey but worth it. Impeccable.