“Always good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Met our cousins for very nice meal. We shared many appetizers and 2 dishes between the four of us. Main dishes were chow fun and bok choy. Both very good. We also shared spare ribs. Dim sum. Juicy dumplings. Steamed pork buns. All delicious. Great decor. Upscale pricing. We all enjoyed.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We went for an early lunch at Mr. Zhang's. We opted for the lunch specials. The hot and sour soup was good. The egg rolls were terrible. The calamari in black bean sauce was okay. The fried rice was good. The Kung Pao chicken had well-cooked medium sized shrimps that were moist. It was not at all spicy and need some hot sauce added to it. It was not as good a lunch as the last time we were there.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

We get carry out at least twice a month. That says it all. Other spots are not up to snuff. Best roast duck ever

Reviewed 12 March 2017

People staying in the same resort community recommended we try this place. I'm hoping it was just an off night for the restaurant and not a typical one. We shared the fried dumplings for an appetizer. They were huge and tough. The filling wasn't very tasty. I had the sesame shrimp which was fine. My husband had the orange beef. It's the only time I can remember since we've been together that he didn't eat his entire meal and finish mine. I tasted his and wasn't impressed either. Let me finish my review by saying I haven't been able to leave our bathroom nor has my husband since last night.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We had a party of 8 seated at a round table. Waiter's attitude poor. While ordering not a smile or interest. Asked for tea, finally got it. Food was just ok, nothing more. It's called" fine" cuisine, but it's just the same as any other chinese restaurant, with higher prices. The waiter never came over to ask how we were doing, and when the bill came he just dropped it on the table. We walked out, it was the first time no one even acknowledged that and no one said have a nice evening or thank you. Do not recommend this restaurant, high prices poor service, average food.