“Desert”

The Cheesecake Factory
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

It's the cheese cake factory. I loved the ambiance of the restaraunts. The strawberry cheese cake was classic and delicious. I really liked my espresso martini. It wasn't creamy like the ones I have had in the past. I waiter Marcus was very personable. The o my down flaw was once we paid the check the service ended. I would have liked some more water when I finished my cocktail but our waiter never came back to the table.

Date of visit: June 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thanks for your review! We're glad you enjoyed the service you received during this visit. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I honestly dont agree with most of the menu, the taste just isn't for me. But... I have found 3 dishes that I love so much I keep coming back just for them. Eggs and steak..yea I pretty much love the combination wherever I go. The meatloaf is delicious, and the brown bread with that butter....ugh, love it. My all time go to dish is the Jamaican black pepper shrimp. Although I have noticed they've lowered the count of shrimp. Yea...I see you

Date of visit: February 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hi Brenda. Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your dish and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Chicken pot pie, orange chicken and Asian chicken lettuce wraps... all 3 were great on flavor, portion, served hot and fast. We had 7 of us, told 20 to 30min wait on a Friday night at 7p and it was 25. Worth it. Would've shown you th3 cheesecake but it was gone in the blink of an eye

Date of visit: May 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your food and cheesecake. Thanks for your patience with the wait and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The gumbo was a bit too spicey for my taste but the salads were excellent. Steak was very good as well

Date of visit: May 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

We are so sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your gumbo! We'll be sure to follow up on this with our team. Next time, please let our managers know if anything can be improved so that we can do whatever is possible to make things right! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2018

My mother, husband, baby girl, and I visited this location today and we had a wonderful time. Jennifer was our server and she was highly proficient and knowledgeable about the large menu, in addition to being very friendly fun to talk to. The food was great and exactly what we expected. I gave four stars out of five, only because the pricing on a margarita I ordered was in my opinion, ridiculous. I ordered the regular margarita which was around $10, which arrived in a small glass filled with ice. I think corporate should review the serving size on this beverage, as it seems absurd for house liquor and lime juice.

Date of visit: May 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

We are so sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your drink! We'll be sure to follow up on this with our team. Next time, please let our managers know if anything can be improved so that we can do whatever is possible to make things right! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!