“Huge Portions”
Review of Mr. Gyros

Mr. Gyros
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 21 March 2018

The restaurant has a mix of Greek and Arabic food. The portions for all of our dishes were massive. I ordered a falafel wrap with a Greek salad. The wrap had a lot of huge balls of falafel and lots of lettuce and tomatoes. It was served with two sauces. My friend got a chicken gyro, which was also huge. We drank Mythos beer (Greek) and had a huge piece of delicious baklava for dessert. If you are hungry, this is the place to go! The staff were very nice as well.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

This simple Greek in a shopping plaza delivers very good Greek dishes, mostly for take-outs although there in both interior and outdoor seating. Recommended,

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Mr. Gyros takes you back to every Greek coffee shop you've ever visited. The food is delicious, copious and inexpensive. Hands down, the best spanakopita around here. Take out is readily available.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Small strip mall place with limited seating indoors and out. I haven't had all of the dishes, but the ones I've had were excellent. Portions are large and ingredients are fresh. Gyros are outstanding as are the salads.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

When I travel, I prefer to eat at local ethnic restaurants. I was craving Greek/Lebanese food. This small location in a strip mall across from the Embassy Suites filled the bill. Our Gyro plates were more than enough for each of us to satisfy our appetite. I would have loved Lamb Kabobs, but that was not on the menu.