“Best of all the yogurt shops” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fro-Yotopia

Fro-Yotopia
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fro-Yotopia is located at Downtown at the Gardens.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Best of all the yogurt shops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

They have a great location right next to the Carousel at Downtown at the Gardens. The employees are friendly and very helpful. Plus the yogurt and toppings are delicious. Get a yogurt and then sit outside and watch the Carousel and the activity of Downtown at the Gardens.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“My daughter's favorite and mine too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Love the selection of flavors and its healthy too! Reasonably priced. It is where I take my daughter at least once a week for a special treat for us both!

Visited July 2013
Palm Beach Gardens
“What to do on a hot summer night!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Located in a really nice outdoor mall, this offers just the right amount of sweetness and coolness without too many calories. Located right next ot the merry-go-round.

Visited July 2013
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

First time visiting and it was wonderful. I had read reviews from other visitors and it was just as they spoke about. When you step in the owner Cheryl greets you at the door, asked my husband and I if we wanted try anything. Advising her that it was our first time she gave suggestions of what to try and what to pair it with. I had the Salted Carmel with twix candy and a little bit of hot fudge. She suggested I get capt'n crunch I'm not big on cereal so I choose the twix. My husband had the cheesecake and she suggested pomegranate and sweet stawberries and fresh strawberries and she dropped a little bit of white chocolate on top for crunch . Thanks Cheryl for a wonderful first time visit.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Immaculate and Lots of Yogurt Choices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

This store is what you want every frozen yogurt store to be like. It has easily 10 flavors to choose from which are all self serve and then at least 20 toppings to choose from which are self serve as well instead of some worker putting three sprinkles on your kids yogurt! My daughters looove this place for all the reasons noted above, and I love it because the place is SPOTLESS. They clean up behind you when you're done and keep the toppings perfectly covered and separated and there is never so much as a syrup drop on the counter when you are helping yourself. It is also very well air conditioned and has a few bar stools overlooking the carousel at the Downtown or there are several outdoor tables. I also love it because it is at the Downtown so its not just an in and out the car trip with the kids. Rather we can stroll around afterwards and do a little window shopping or what not. We will always come back here.