“Where's the beef? It all right here ! ! - Steak Heaven has been found”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Reviewed 24 June 2015

The first time I had been to a Brazilian steak house was when I was in Brazil. The experience in South America was amazing. So I have always had a quite a high bar to live up to. This chain does time in and time out.

Check in was smooth, welcoming. The Salad bar is awesome. Wonderful cheeses. Dont forget to get the Bacon. The Bacon is really good. The Prosciutto is also good. Heck the entire salad bar rocks. The soups are really good also. Be warned if your not careful you can easily fill up on salad. They serve a bread with cheese in it. You will love it or hate it. I love it.

Now lets talk the steak and beef. It just comes and comes. The quality of beef here is outstanding. The lamb rocks the chicken... Its all good. Pace yourself. I dont eat before I get here.

My waitress was wonderful. The general Manager here is Jorge Sevilla was awesome. We talked for quite a while. His attention to detail was great. It was a very well run restaurant.

Lets talk: Will you see Celebrity's here. Well I did. I sat next to "The Golden Bear" Jack Nicklaus. I think he just came off the course. Bottom line. Great restaurant. As good as what I had in Brazil.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

What can I say, if you are familiar with Brazilian steakhouse where they bring the meats to your table repeatedly this place is for you! They didn’t let me down great cuts of beef, pork sausage and chicken.
The salad bar has a variety of dishes, shrimp, green bean salads, asparagus and long list of others also good lobster bisque soup.
Very good Brazilian rum drink called Caipirinha which is rum, simple syrup and fresh limes that they muddle. Bring your appetite!

Reviewed 13 June 2015

First time ever and it was amazing. One word of advice - the salad bar is massive so don't fill up because the best is yet to come. The servers bring meat right to the table and it just keeps coming. There is a coin on the table that you flip from red (stop) to green (feed me). There are so many different types of meat to try and you will want to try them all. Everything was well worth the money. Every piece of meat that we tried was awesome. Try and save room for dessert - again so many to choose from. Our waiter Tyler was very attentive and made sure the meat servers kept coming. Now that we are home it is time for a nap!

Reviewed 2 June 2015

We used to live in Tampa, Florida and absolutely loved going to Teaxas de Brazil on Boy Scout road so it was we great expectations we visited Texas De Brazil in Palm Beach Garden.
Huge disappointment. The Salad Bar fell short of what we were accustomed to from Tampa. The general ambiance also did not live up to the Tampa experience.

The food was good but not great, the service was OK but lacking in attention and the Salad Bar needs improvements and overall it was not worth the money.

1  Thank leif g
Reviewed 28 May 2015

My son and I ate here this past March. The salad bar was HUGE! Be careful not to fill up on the tasty offerings at the salad bar, or you will not have any room for dinner. Once you are seated, you will see a wooden coin on the table. One side is 'green' -it means keep the food coming, the other is 'red' - it means STOP- no more food! The meat servers will always make sure that you have meat, and lots of it. Word of advice, if you want to get your $$$'s worth, skip breakfast and lunch!