“Great corned beef and more”

The Boulevard Restaurant and Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2015

I had breakfast here which included an omelet and orange juice. Great food. I bought bagels, bread and corned beef to go. The corned beef was excellent as was everything we had. Definitely will go back and recommend this place. Nothing fancy just great food.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I come here every once in a while to meet a friend or when I crave a great omelet. They have bagels too.

Reviewed 27 January 2015 via mobile

It's old fashioned good lots of food place
Eat breakfast their often it's definitely a go to place hours change off season
Really like the food and service and the down home feel
Will go a lot

Reviewed 20 December 2014

Used to meet Dad here for weekend breakfast. Friendly laughing customers and staff serving good diner food quickly and hot. Coffee pots made frequent rounds...
NOT ANYMORE!!! Cell phone and gossip between staff more important than waiting customers. Loud kitchen.
COLD congealed food and greasy coffee. Inattentive
nasty attitude waitress. Yuk!! Won't ever darken door again!!
again.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

We were in the area and I told my wife I had a great breakfast here years ago. So we went. It was packed but was seated right away. My omelette was great but my wife's order wasn't. They brought wrong order first and it was cold. They did bring out fresh order and it was good. Just disappointing but I would go again if in the area.