“The ONLY place we dined”
Review of Cool'a FishBar

Cool'a FishBar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cool'a FishBar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a casual tropical restaurant serving fresh locally caught seafood. Happy Hour 5-6:30 Daily...1/2 off house wines, beers and ALL cocktails. Sunset menu offered from 5-6 PM nightly which significantly discounts all REGULAR dinner menu items (Market Priced Items, Specials and Children's menu are excluded).
Reviewed 13 June 2017

We were in Palm Beach Garden in May due to a medical emergency. When The Hampton Inn did not have Happy Hour on the weekends the only place we dined was Cool'a FishBar.
I ate there 4 nights and had the same exact meal every time. It was the salmon topped with real crab meat and my choice was a salad and steamed snow pea pods . My girlfriend had the asparagus and tried their special potato dish. The portions were ample. The salmon was 6-8 ounces, Salad was big, the asparagus rods were long and many . We had their key lime cheesecake and caramel cheesecake. When I mentioned I thought the key lime piece was small for the $6.95 price (Not half price) Jay, our waiter just smiled and said "Just wait til you taste it.' One bite and I thought I was in heaven. I turned and just looked at him and he said "I told you so"
.During Happy Hour the drinks are half price and the entrees are discounted so a $25 entree could be just under $21. The glass of house Berringer Cab. Sav was huge at $3.75.
Our Waiters: Jay. - When I filled out the survey I said that he was professional, knowledgeable and always smiling. I told him there wasn't enough space on the survey and that my girlfriend wanted to know why he was always smiling. I mean this guy smiled all the time and was genuinely happy.. He simply said: "Surfing man. There is nothing like the ocean to keep your head straight and enjoy life". He is quite the guy!
Our other waiter was Jason. We thought no one could match Jay in knowledge and ability but Jason did. He was honored when we told him that and said he aspired to be as good as Jay. We also learned that Jason was a pastry chef in the morning.

What can we say but: Great food and great service. All at a great price

BoyntonBeachFoodie, General Manager at Cool'a FishBar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

It was such a pleasure to meet and serve you and your family during your stay in Palm Beach Gardens. I know that it was a turbulent time for you considering the reason you were here in the first place. So very glad that the "medical emergency" had a happy ending and that we had the opportunity to provide a respite for you.
I'll be sure to pass along your words of praise to Jay and Jason.
It'll be our extreme pleasure to serve you if and when you're in the area again.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We found this restaurant by word of mouth and how lucky we were to hear of it. The place has easy parking, a calm and homey atmosphere, fantastic menu, delicious food, and just the friendliest staff around! Thanks to Jason our wait staff for making our visit even more delightful! Knocked it out of the park you guys!!!!

BoyntonBeachFoodie, General Manager at Cool'a FishBar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Aydin thank you for taking the time to write this review. We, at Cool'a FishBar, consider ourselves to be the lucky one's. Especially when a new guest discovers our little restaurant.
I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Jason.
See you soon, hopefully.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

The one plus I would give it, is it looks cool, like a Tiki Bar or a much younger version on Jim's oldest restaurant Jetty's so the build out was a success, however as far as management and menu, well not so much, it is a straight up rip off of Chef/Owner Michael Moire's Food Shack restaurant in Jupiter, if you want an upscale new version I suggest going to Leftovers! Delicious and Nutritious! Just south of Donald Ross on Military and University Dr in Jupiter.

1  Thank Cheffy7772

Thank you for your praise on our décor.
We, generally, welcome all critiques (good and bad) and try to learn and better ourselves from them. This review does not provide any constructive criticism that allows us that benefit.
Cheffy7772, as it appears, is a great fan of one of our area restaurants (clearly not ours). Leftovers is a terrific restaurant. However, I can assure you that our menu bears no resemblance to theirs and all of our recipes have been developed in our own kitchens through pain staking efforts of our chefs.
I would advice this contributor to avoid using TripAdvisor as a means to advertise other businesses by attempting to defame others.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My experience was awesome, it was my first time in Jupiter, found the restaurant on google. The atmosphere was great, not loud therefore it was nice for conversation. I had the Caribbean seafood bowl, it the best I ever had. My friend had the steak tips with coconut shrimp she said it was delicious. Our server Mathew was amazing. I will definitely dine there the next time I visit. I forgot my sweater there, call the next and they took real care of it, I really appreciate that. Great place to dine for all occasions.

BoyntonBeachFoodie, General Manager at Cool'a FishBar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Hello again Doreen. It was nice to see you again when you picked up your sweater. So happy that you enjoyed your dinner with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Go early-enjoy Happy Hour and Dinner Specials, with EXCELLENT FOOD and SERVICE,Watch the game and enjoy the full service bar.
Menu will satisfy any wants, Meats,Fish, Veggies.
The staff is very helpful and attentive, WITHOUT being overly attentive, and taking your time to enjoy your meal is easily done,

FISHBARManager, General Manager at Cool'a FishBar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you so much John. We have many new specials to introduce this summer. We'll be looking forward to your next visit.