“Wonderful - Bartenders are Awesome!”
Review of Cool'A Fish Bar

Cool'A Fish Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cool'A Fish Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017

First time at Cool'a and we loved it. Fresh great food, nice bar atmosphere and the 2 bartenders were warm, helpful and a pleasure to be around!
Set menu for $30 3 courses was great. These bartenders get it and really do a super job (9/23). Shout out to the kitchen - very good food - thank you. Also the food runner was great, friendly and helpful. Class act all around.

Date of visit: September 2017
Manager_KGCF, General Manager at Cool'A Fish Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this shout out. Jessica & Danielle send their best and we all look forward to seeing you in again soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

How amazing is this place! We went for our 10 year anniversary. They could not have been more accommodating. My sweetheart had the coconut crusted hogfish. Amazing. She also had the Shaka shrimp for an app, by the way doesn't like shrimp and ate it all. I had the snapper almondine was terrific. Then dessert. ..a he had cream Brule and I had the Key Lime Pie. The pie was the best I have ever had. Fantastic place and make sure you have reservationa.

Date of visit: September 2017
Manager_KGCF, General Manager at Cool'A Fish Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thanks so much Laura and our very best wishes on your 10th anniversary. Congratulations! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Enjoyed the $30 Pre-fixed dinner. This was my first visit and I was very pleasantly surprised that there was a really good restaurant near me that I had never thought of going. The grilled shrimp and pineapple skewers started my taste bud delight. Each bite of the pesto topped Rainbow trout was scrumptious the sweet potato fries (which are my favorite of all foods) were average AND the Peanut Butter Pie was outstanding. Yup I ate it all.

Date of visit: September 2017
Manager_KGCF, General Manager at Cool'A Fish Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Thank you Swacks. We look forward to seeing you a lot more often now that you've discovered us.
Knowing that sweet potato fries are a favorite, I would like to encourage you to try our "famous" Cool'a potato on your next visit. If you'd like to know more about our signature side, you can read all about it on our blog page at coolafishbar.com.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I had dinner with two adult friends and 3 children at Cool'A after spending the day at Peanut Island in August 2017. We had a wonderful experience from the moment we stepped through the door. We were not dressed up but received a pleasant greeting by the hostess and manager before we were seated. The waiter "Teren" is awesome, attentive, fast, excellent customer service skills, he will make an awesome manager. The food is absolutely delicious and it was worth every dollar and Teren tip execeplfied how we felt. The only thing that needed improvement was the cocktails, it was weak, they did add more alcohol when informed but it was just not a balanced drink.

Eric and Annie

Date of visit: August 2017
Manager_KGCF, General Manager at Cool'A Fish Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you Eric & Annie. We're so happy to hear your experience was enjoyed by all. Please stop in again if you're back in the area.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We visited with another couple after a recommendation from our resort and great reviews on trip advisor and we were not disappointed. Our server was excellent and very informative about items on the menu. Three of us had the sweet potato crusted hogfish and it was one of the best seafood meals I have had. My husband had the macadamia nut yellowtail snapper which was also very good but he wished he had ordered the hogfish. The meals came with two sides. Our server recommended we try the Famous Cool'a Potato, which was outstanding. The vegetable sides were cooled perfectly. Will definitely return when back in the area.

Date of visit: August 2017
Manager_KGCF, General Manager at Cool'A Fish Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you Susan. So glad you enjoyed your visit and our menu offerings.