“Cozy and relaxing!”
Review of The Cooper

The Cooper
Reserve with OpenTable
The Cooper is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Specializing in the finest American foods and beverages sourced wherever possible from local farms, food artisans, small batch distillers and craft brewers
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Are the words that come to mind. Definitely a very inviting atmosphere. Just one of those great lil places in a sea of all the chains and high end snobbery places. This is thr kind of place you wish were in your neighborhood for a nice evening out with close friends or family. Really nice variety food options. We sat at the outdoor bar and were delightfully served and entertained by “Boston”. Thank for giving is a fee laughs and takin care of biz so professionally!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Nice location with large outdoor dining area and an open air indoor area. Multiple bars with an nice atmosphere for drinks and dining. Food was good with a variety of options. Good mid range dining in the area.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Excellent quality and creativity. Delicious food. Top-notch service. One of my favorite places to eat. Extensive wine list. I prefer to go early or late, because the crowd can be a bit loud. Grouper cheeks piccata was SO good, and not pricy. Their produce, seafood, everything, is local when possible.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Four of us had a excellent lunch - I had an excellent cheeseburger. The waiter was friendly and attentive. Kept my ice tea glass filled. Imagine my surprise when I was billed for the refills. Would not mind if I was told before hand. A real downer when everything else was excellent.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The food and service here are wonderful! We had the chopped salad, burger and salmon and all were melt in your mouth. Excellent and reasonable wine list. Our waitress Carrie was the best. We will be back —most likely on Monday for half priced wine night!