“OMG pulled pork”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Tried something new for dinner pulled pork on tortilla chips. Yum Yum. The small was more than enough for dinner and what an awesome dinner. Try out this local favorite you won't be disappointed. Parking is a little tight though.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Ozona pig is located in a quaint little area. By the outside it looks super inviting. We wondered why we couldn't smell BBQ from the parking lot. We sat down waited a long time just for our drink order. And by a long time I mean at least 15 minutes. We were ready to go at that point but I was very hungry. Our server was not very pleasant. My view on the service industry (I am a bartender, so I can speak for this) if you are having a bad day and cannot keep your problems away from work, don't go to work. Bottom line! The restaurant isn't very large, maybe she was on a smoke break?!? Well we ordered anyway. My sangria arrived, it was awful. Honestly I've had better out of a bottle. The sweet tea was anything but sweet. Quickly after our food arrived which was great, however our food was dry and mushy. The bread was even cold. We sent all of our food back. The restaurant wasnt packed. I guess it was an off day for the establishment, however they will not be having my business ever again. With the massive BBQ spots popping up all over the area, I'm shocked this place is still around.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Ozona offers a true Southern BBQ experience. All the fixins are available and huge portions assure you will enjoy your visit to Ozona Pig. This a wonder quaint restaurant nestled in the middle of Ozona Florida near Palm Harbor, FL

Reviewed 7 September 2017

basic pork place with a fun atmosphere, bugs on tables, staff accommodating but still kills the mood

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Ozona Pig is off the beaten path and the perfect amount of charm for your stomach as well as your eyes. The owner Bobby is as sweet as apple pie and treats everyone like a friend. You totally have to try the tamales! They are the best I have ever had and I crave them! Super yummy! This is also a great place for children with a area with toys and games to keep them busy until their food arrives. This place is true southern charm and you love BBQ, you will certainly love The Pig.