See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2018

It wasn't expensive but generally worth the price. No refrigerator. WIFI worked fine. If you need a inexpensive place to stay - in and out - this is a good choice. The mattress is soft and needs to be replaced.

Room Tip: Parking was safe. No elevator to get to 2nd floor
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night only as a last minute booking during my trip. Nothing special to mention, good size room with satellite tv and Wi-Fi. Also there is a free parking bay right front of the room.Reception is quite friendly complimentary coffee served from 6am. Location wise not bad as only 7miles ride to get to Clearwater beach. Bit of renovations on the bathroom needed, not bad for a stay over on a long trip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Ok, there's a reason this motel is half or lass than the other motel rates in the area. On the plus side though, the bed is comfortable, the air conditioner works, the shower has hot water, the unit is clean, and it is in a good location. Formerly a Red Roof Inn, the new owners have decided not to totally convert the units, This isn't bad, except for the bathroom. I did not feel in danger of infection since it was clean, but the stains and poor workmanship were unappealing. If this was my bathroom I would have made changes years ago. Another down side for me was no refrigerator or microwave. We stayed two nights which was OK, but I wouldn't want to stay here for any longer. We did not use the pool, but it looked very clean and inviting.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom Y
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Had to book a room here for hurricane Irma cause everywhere else was booked. We wanted to book it for sunday and monday but they said we had to book for friday too if we wanted a room. That alone was bullcrap. Wifi kept going out, toilet was filthy & kept messing up (running & stuff) air conditioner knob was broken off, no carpet, roaches, dirty floor. Would never stay here again. This was an emergency situation with the hurricane coming. They took advantage of us making us stay that extra day.Ive been in alot of hotels and this is one of thee worst!

Room Tip: No good rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John S
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Rooms are filthy and small. Pictures on websites are false. No coffee maker in room, broken furniture, and I upgraded for a deluxe room. Computer system was down so no receipt. No table and chairs to sit at.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends