“Always busy”

The Little Greek
Ranked #43 of 222 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We have eaten her many times. The restaurant is located in a shopping center and offers great Greek food. We like to order from their light menu which is not light on portions! We always leave full! If you're looking for Greek in Palm Harbor this is the place that the locals go. Very nice friendly staff and always busy. Inside an outside seating as well as take out.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I know that is a bold statement for a place in a strip mall, but hear me out. Most of the food is cooked to order by people that really care what comes out of their kitchen. The food is so consistently good each time we go. We do go there at least once a week and I can honestly tell you that we have never had a bad or even OK meal. They have all been great. It can get busy during the peak hours but that has never translated into short cuts being made with our dining experiences. Don't get me wrong, Tarpon Springs Greek food is great, just not as consistent as our favorite Little Greek.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Usually have the light 2 skewer chicken kabob meal. Great flavor and comes with a tasty Greek side salad and rice.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Found the place while visiting my cousin in Palm Harbor and I am so glad we did! The pita's are fresh and delicious! All the vege's are crisp, the meats are well seasoned and well cooked. Prices are very reasonable! It's a Greek version of Subway, kicked up about 3 notches! Good, wholesome food at a great price with wonderful service; awesome combination!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I had takeout from this neighborhood place. They have seating but we were going home to watch a movie. They have a nice selection of platters and appetizers. I had the Lamb platter. There were 3 skewers of tasty lamb, rice, greek salad, pita. We also shared a falafel appetizer which was dry and bland. The pita was tasty. I would give this place a second try.
One of the counter people was handling food with his bare hands. Yuck. There is ample parking.