“There close”

People Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
People Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 80 Restaurants in Palmetto
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I have never bin in peoples but my buddy was he told me it wasn’t that grate. The place has been permanently closed!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 7 July 2018

This restaurant is 4 blocks from our condo. Food at best has been marginal except my wife had delicious spaghetti and meat balls about 2 days before they closed. Tonight tried to call and all I get is a fast ring. No message that we are on vacation. Drove over to find a small note on the door that they are closed until October. Honestly not sure they will be back. Open Table still shows them as open and accepting reservations with people who made reservations only to find the doors locked. Not how you run the ranch. .

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Small but quaint with Italian flair! Excellent food. Owners have two other restaurants in Italy so they know the food business. Recipes are authentic and good size portions with average to above prices. A great experience! We will be going back when we return to FL.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Authentic cuisine and seriously the best Italian food we have had since Italy. The staff was genuine and helpful, even with out gluten restriction. I felt like I was back in Tuscany. We will be back often after our visit today. Il cibo era squisito! Grazie mille!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I could never say enough about People Italian Restaurant, Palmetto, FL. You are not just served a meal, YOU ARE WELCOMED INTO A WARM FUN ENJOYABLE Italian families "home" for a delicious "dining experience". Viva Italia !!
The entire staff is engaging, light-hearted, dedicated to your enjoyment. Don't miss the special Italian Apple Pie!!

Date of visit: May 2018