“Another Great Trip”

Bass N' Bay Charters
Ranked #2 of 14 Tours in Palmetto
More attraction details
Owner description: Bass N' Bay charters is located in Regatta Point Marina in beautiful downtown Palmetto Fl. They offer light tackle inshore fishing, offshore fishing, bass fishing, gator hunting and gigging trips after dark. Capt. Brady is a Florida native, holds three consecutive state champion titles in the IFA Redfish Tour and has been fishing these waters for 42 years now. Rest assured that Capt. Brady will put you on the fish, so when you get here walk out the pier and they are the first boat on the right. They do offer pick up at other locations for your convenience at no extra charge.
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Just had another great experience with Brady. We caught so many Spanish Mackeral we lost count. Then Brady hooked us up with Reds! Wow, what a great time. As I've said to others, it's like fishing with a good friend, except he knows where the fish are!
Thanks Brady, looking forward to next time.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Another great day on the water with Brady Nelson. I have no idea how many times I've fished with him, somewhere between 18 to 20 times. He is a great guide and always puts us on fish. Today I added a Hogfish to my species caught list. I have learned to follow Brady's directions exactly and his tips work. I'm looking forward to taking the Grand Nephews next month, Captain Nelson is really patient with novice fisherman. For fishing fun from Sea Trout to Tarpon to Bull Shark, this is the guy to call.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

So, this is our first charter and we loved it!! Spent the whole day on the water and caught a lot of fish and kept a lot of fish. Capt. Brady picked us up, took us out, fished fished fished, brought us back and cleaned our fish! Really just doesn't get any better. We have already decided to plan another trip with Bass n Bay. Excellent experience for all and especially for a 10 and 14 yr old. Some things to note: take plenty of drinks, bring your own food and lots of sunscreen.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Took my 8 year old on an all day fishing trip was a little worried about the length of trip but Captain Brady was incredible. My son was so busy catching fish he forgot to eat. Nothing but smiles on my son's face. Well worth the trip.

2  Thank Beth S
BradyN_11, Owner at Bass N' Bay Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Thank you so much for the great review. It is always appreciated when my buisness is brings a great day to children. Thanks again.
Capt. Brady

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Capt. Brady made my Inshore with my 9 & 7 year old boys so much fun, with lots of fish to catch. Then the next day with two other friends our Offshore was INCREDIBLE!!!!

The best thing about running my business is seeing people smile and have a good time. Bringing children on board is always a great thing. When you get an inshore trip and then go offshore you truly do get the best of both worlds and are sure to have a great time , you will see it all that way.
Thanks for your response,