“Delicious Breakfast”
Review of D & D Restaurant

D & D Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 72 Restaurants in Palmetto
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Down home friendly people! My parents, the Emerys, said this was the place to have a good home cooked meal and they were right. Miss Shirley and Miss Bonnie really know how to make you feel at home. Spotlessly clean, family friendly restaurant. Food was just wonderful. Make a point of stopping in. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed 7 July 2011

I eat breakfast here almost daily when visiting family in Sarasota/Bradenton area.
Ms. Shirley and family have operated this Breakfast/Lunch Diner for nearly 20 years! Ms. Shirley and daughter Bonnie makes everyone feel at home and will always have a smile for you (Prayers too if needed!)

The establishment is clean; the food is always fresh and good. The area is not the best looking; however, it's relatively safe. Everyone knows Ms. Shirley does not allow any misbehaving. She told me in 20 years, "she has called for assistance only once"!

My favorite southern breakfast is "Fish and Grits"! Ms. Shirley knows how to cook it just the way I like it. I told Bonnie; “she could vacation with me in CA if she cooks my favorite breakfast.

When you go, say hello from Lucy!

1  Thank LA1Friend