“small local breakfast and lunch”
Review of Crusader Cafe

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Czech
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 January 2016

We like to try local and small restaurant, this one fit the bill. The food was good a varied menu the service slow, one person working. The place needs a good cleaning!! We probably will not return

Reviewed 26 September 2015

I have passed this place many times in the past and finally decided to give it a try. I was really missing out by not stopping before. I'm always on the lookout for a good chicken salad sandwich. Too often I find they have shaved the chicken or chopped the chicken so small it is lost.

To my delight I found a delicious one here. Because it was early - about 10 am I had not decided if I wanted a breakfast or lunch. As I looked over the menu I mentioned the chicken salad sounded good but it was too early. The girl said, "It's not too early. He just finished mixing it." Wow - freshly made! Sounded good so I decided to try it. The chicken was in nice sized chunks, the seasonings made it very flavorful, and he did not scrimp on the serving size of the chicken salad by pacing a lot of lettuce on the bread to make it look like a good sized sandwich.

As another reviewer mentioned, one can watch as their order is made and Martin is very willing to please. Both he and the young girl were friendly and welcoming.

The establishment is small.

I'm only guessing this but I think he makes enough food for just a day because I had stopped in several weeks before this visit and Martin apologized saying he had sold out of everything. I was disappointed that day but was glad to know everything is made fresh.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

We loved this place! The girl and guy behind the counter were so friendly. Our food was made as we ordered it, and they offered fresh homemade sides to go with our sandwiches. It was just enough for us for lunch.

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

This is my favorite breakfast place ever. Martin is a great guy and makes me special omelettes.

I had a dinner party for seven people a month ago. The food was gourmet..chicken paprikosh and broiled shrimp with a special Florida salad.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Service was good and the menu is very varied and good. It is located in an old office building which gives the owners some problems, the food is made to order, while excellent service is a little on the slow side. Should allow a little more time if you plan to go there.

1  Thank edbenn007