“Great coffe drinks and baked goods”
Review of Java n' Jive

Java n' Jive
Ranked #31 of 72 Restaurants in Palmetto
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Fantastic baristas blend up your favorite coffee beverage and there are fresh muffins and pies to choose from in the case. It's got a pass through to the Palmetto Popi's, so if the restaurant side is full, you can still be served from the Popi's menu on the Java n Jive side.
My only complaint is that I was there working feverishly after I had polished off my breakfast and instead of asking if I would move to a smaller table, the wait staff disconnectd the wifi so that I would leave. When I asked them to turn it back on, I was promptly ignored. I understand if they need the table for a larger party, but simple courtesy goes a long way.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Try the delicious Tupelo Honey...vanilla, honey, and cinnamon! I also like getting a double strength chai on occasion. It's a good coffee spot in Palmetto.

Reviewed 13 October 2014 via mobile

My family stopped in here several times in the week that we stayed in Palmetto. The blended lattes are by far the best we have had anywhere!!!! We had the Maple Leaf in honor of the Fall season

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I love this place. Their pies are homemade and delicious and tons of great ice cream. You will not be disappointed!