“Nicest service - ever at a Taco Bell ”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #37 of 72 Restaurants in Palmetto
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean

Order - Mexican pizza no meat no tomatoes

Bean burrito add sour cream
Also they have fish - I just order the fish on the side

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Cheap food and open late. Like most Taco Bells. It's right in front of the Wally World and next to Wendy's, across from the Golden Arches.

Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

Reliable. Predictable. Good friendly service. Fast. Come here often and to much. Exactly what I expect.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is a Taco Bell & Long John Silvers. The wife had the fish and I had the new Crunch wrap supreme. The food was very good, the seating area was neglected. We could see 8 people working behindd the counter, but not a one in the dirty customer area. They have to do a better job to get into the restaurant when it is nit busy, AT 2:06 pm it was not busy!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

This is the my first fast food review. I have never had so many employees make me feel welcome and care about my being there. They all kept asking how it was and if they could do anything else for me. My fellow worker is vegetarian and they came out to make sure he got what he ordered. I will return when in the area again. Management has trained these people well.