“Busy Busy Busy!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #32 of 72 Restaurants in Palmetto
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Your average McDonald's and very very busy during peak times (seems like that all day!) which is why they have two lanes to order that funnel into the one to pay and then recieve your order. Have had some orders sloppily made which you find out way after you've left and have no recourse because your miles down the road. All in all the staff is friendly enough and it is what it is-fast food!

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Staff was so helpful and patient. Food hot and fresh. Made picture perfect. Clean and smiles. Keep up the fantastic service.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

In business execution is the way to ensure a companies success .
When I say execute ,,,,I do not mean try to kill the customers taste buds with terrible tasting coffee .
Why is it that a huge company like McDonalds can not make a consistently good cup of coffee . The commercial on television and the pictures outside and inside the restaurants are beautiful and enticing ,, bravo ,
I purchased a coffee and tried to drink it while I shopped for Christmas gifts at the neighbouring Walmart ,, I couldn't drink it . I could have thrown it out ,, but I'm fed UP,
I went back to the drive through and explained how bad my coffee was and asked for a good cup of coffee . They apologized and cpgave me another cup , very nice .
Guess what ,, it was awful too ... please either execute the coffee machine ,, bury it .
Or perhaps execute the proper coffee program with employees , teach them what your coffee tastes like when properly made ...
In Canada ,, your coffee is excellent ,, I go there all the time thank you .
I just want a lousy cup of coffee ,, no scratch that ,, give us a break
I Want and deserve a GOOD TASTING cup of coffee ,,,, not pretty pictures .

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Often screw up orders. Nothing special in fact probably one of the less than impressive McDonalds. Plus not much choice around this area so it's always stupid busy but not cause it's good.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This is one of the busiest McDonalds restaurants I've ever been to - but the employees who work there run it well. They've got two drive-thru lanes and they move quick. Inside seating fills up fast, but overall this place is good for families, or to pickup drive-thru. Great management!