Red Roof Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$90
US$134
US$125
Hampton.com
US$196
US$147
GardenInn.com
TownePlace Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$90
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$120
Courtyard Panama City(Panama City)
US$159
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$139
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$178
US$153
Travelocity
All reviewsextra roomstayed here for two nightsoatmealholiday weekendup to datestaying at this hotelfridge and microwavethe breakfast areacontinental breakfastbowedrodswalmart
Reviewed 7 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Oh. My. God.

Let me tell you this saga. I made a reservation for one night through Priceline. When I arrive at the hotel, the ladies behind the front desk explain to me that Priceline had overbooked their hotel. They inform me they are going to rebook me to another hotel. When I arrive at the other hotel, I am informed that my reservation is not for two days from now. They tell me to call the hotel that made the reservation in order for them to rebook it.

Well, Country Inn & Suites was called multiple times. They hung up on me FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES. TWICE I was told they would get back with me and never did. They were literally just avoiding the problem and has no intention of fixing their mistake whatsoever.

They told me they had booked my reservation through Expedia. Well, when I called Expedia they would not pull up my information because Country Inn & Suites had screwed that up too apparently. But they managed to make sure it was all charged to MY credit card.

After four days of trying to get them to cooperate, I have contacted my credit card company to dispute these charges.

For the love of God, whatever you do don't stay here.

At least my kids got free cookies out of the ordeal from the lobby.

And I swear to God Almighty if I see a pathetic generic response from their "Customer Care" team Imma freak out. Lol.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sandi L
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We apologize for the mix up regarding your reservation and for the inconvenience the scenario has caused you and your family at that time. We were also told that you are not pleased with the service and the reception you received from our staff. Certainly this is not the type of experience we would like our guests to have. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situations like this won't happen again. We hope that you will reconsider and give us another chance to provide you an experience that is truly excellent in all aspects.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

The recent reviews had me apprehensive about my stay, but it was fine. Check in was relatively fast and friendly. There is still some remodeling being done, but I did not notice any active work while I was there. The carpets are a disaster and need to be replaced, both in the stairwell and in my room. The room itself was fine, it seemed clean, but again, the carpets made you give pause. AC unit worked well despite some cosmetic flaws (much better than the other way around), bed and bedding were comfortable and what you would expect from a hotel of this class. Wifi was decent, TV was a bit small, but had a large selection of channels. Shower was great in both temperature and pressure. Occupancy appeared down during my stay, but I did not have any noise issues in the room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Employees weren't friendly and didn't provide quality customer service! Location is great, surrounding area is quiet. Business station's printer doesn't work and staff weren't eager or interested at all to provide any assistance.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for posting a review. It is good to know that our hotel location worked perfectly for you. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the service you received from our staff and the printer was not up to its best state at that time. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I had read previous reviews and thought surely they jest......no they didn't! First the positive- this hotel is located just minutes from St.Andrews, the bay, and downtown. There are several restaurants and bars close by and indie shopping off Beck Avenue. The rest is downhill.The first thing I noticed when entering lobby as the staircase had caution tape across it......out of service. This had been mentioned several times in the past.....a major fire exit and is there no fire inspector in PC? I needed to use the business center, which consisted of a computer in the lobby area in a maze of loose flooring piles. I needed to print some work papers, but the printer didn't work. When I mentioned this to the front desk clerk, she stated that yes, it was out of ink and had been. Run Forrest Run!!!!!Check in was smooth and no problems! However the room....the first one the TV didn't work. It didn't matter because the room was not clean, the carpet stained and drips of paint indicated drop cloths are with fire inspector!!!! When I mentioned this to the desk clerk ( I had arrived back from work) it was an inconvenience to move me. The second room had no AC or heat, so third time a charm!!! Wrong!!! When I came back t front desk for third set of keys, I noticed the fam cookie drawer was empty. I asked if any more cookies were going to be baked and was given a resounding no.....but it was 8:30pm! This was the least of my worries. The third room was filthy....pubic hair on pillow and hair on bed and the other bed appeared to have been slept in and the covers just pulled up, I was out of options. There was toothpaste all over sink handle and toilet paper holder, the dead bolt lock had been broken and painted over, the amount of paint splatters on carpet made me think I was spending the night in a Pollock painting, the entire carpet had very dark stains all over it, there was yellow ice in freezer (which needed defrosting but not by me.....just wondering what causes yellow condensation), this was just deplorable. In the morning I was rudely awakened by banging on my door at 830am by an employee wanting to know if I was checking out....uh, yes, one night on reservation, one night paid for. Enough!!! When I checked out, I mentioned these items to the front desk staff and nothing I said surprised them. Housekeeping was also at front desk and they knew about a Mr.Patel going around checking to see if guests had checked out. This hotel should be condemned at best. does Radisson read these, as no one should be subject to paying 167.00 to sleep in filth. Do not stay here. Sleep in your car. Sleep at bus station, it would be cleaner and staff more competent. Note-photos are actually published on their Facebook page!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama City, FL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for posting a review. We are fortunate to be located in a wonderful area surrounded by a lot of restaurants and entertainment all within walking distance. It’s wonderful to hear that you are happy about this. Also, it's good to know that you had a seamless experience checking in. On the other hand, we apologize for the issues you've encountered at that time regarding the hotel facilities, the accommodations of your room, the welcome treats and the service you received from our staff. We just want to let you know that when we receive feedback from our guests, it is being cascaded to the appropriate department to continually improve our services. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.