See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Lacking in customer service
No urgency to handle any issues that we had
Wi-Fi only available in filthy game room, non guests allowed to loiter, and only had one ashtray for entire game room
No sitting chairs in our room
No visible outdoor smoking ashtrays, buckets converted
Ice maker was broken
Parking lots filled with potholes
Door lock entry to room was broken and took full force to open after using key card which resulted in myself and my guest hurting our backs
Refrigerator did not work
Filthy in bathroom, behind furniture, and carpet
Coffee maker was not working properly Plus it was not plugged in and the plug was behind a heavy dresser so we had to relocate coffee maker
No daily housekeeping, had to ask for towels comma coffee comma and garbage to be emptied. Housekeeping provided us with extra garbage bags period LOL

2  Thank brenchris2
Ronney M, General Manager at American Quality Lodge Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

To our valued guest, thank you for your comments as all are considered invaluable to us. I sincerely apologize for your stay being less than pleasant. We are checking the items you listed to make the needed corrections. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to provide you with lodging during your visit to Panama City.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't let my pet stay here. The most filthiest of any hotel I have seen. Toilet overflowed while we were out and we came back and called the front desk. Waited about an hour and no one came. Left for the beach for 5 hours. came back and staff still hasn't addressed the issue. WHAT A DUMP

3  Thank Cokeithia S
Ronney M, General Manager at American Quality Lodge Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

To our valued guest. Thank you for your comment and all comments and opinions offered are valuable to us. Please accept our apologies that your request for maintenance to your room was not taken care of while you were here. The maintenance supervisor has been notified of his departments personnel's failure to respond to your request. I am sorry your visit was not as you had expected.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

The room was flea infested. When I told the manager I couldn't stay another night because I was allergic to flea's. Her only comment was I couldn't have a refund and she would tell her maintenance man.

Room Tip: Don't go to this Motel!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lghj32
Ronney M, General Manager at American Quality Lodge Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

To our valued guest: I am sincerely sorry that you had this issue with your lodging accommodation. We were unaware of the fleas being present in your room. While we don't make refunds we would have moved you to an alternate room to your satisfaction. AS noted on the website we are pet friendly and unfortunately this is sometimes the result which occurs.
Again we apologize for your dissatisfaction and please allow us to offer you better accommodations at a special manager's discount on your next visit to Panama City,

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We have the pleasure of staying in one of the Lodges. Wonderful place. Plenty of room, nice and clean, friendly staff, love the fact they have the pool and gameroom for kids and adults to enjoy. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family.

2  Thank Catherine H
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Awsome customer service quick. And easy everthing from start. And finshen the room we stay in was clean and comfortable location was close to everthing i would stay again on my next travel time when i come back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Ronney M, General Manager at American Quality Lodge Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

To our valued guest. Thank you for your comments concerning your stay. Our employees do their best to provide you with a pleasant stay and clean & comfortable room. Please do come back and visit us the next time you are in Panama City.