All reviews set of bunk beds lazy river sweet tea pool area resort fee the double queen room free breakfast brand spanking new live music every day free cabanas indigo grill the pulled pork nachos hi express zero depth entry ihg rewards fabulous hotel spent one night here
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night before checking in to our rental on Panama City Beach. This hotel is not cheap, but the location overlooking the Emerald Coast made the short visit very worthwhile. We were given a room by a very professional and friendly receptionist with a sea view and we were very impressed by its size, spaciousness, and layout. Breakfast (included) was the best we had on this trip. Check out the on-site tiki bar.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
phcolvin, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Panama City Beach - Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear jslocombe2016,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and everything we have to offer - from our specious rooms and the beautiful view to our Express Start Breakfast and hospitality. We hope to have you as our guest again soon, and thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve visited PCB several times and have watched the hotel being built and have seen the hotels FB posts. Going into my two night stay, I had my hopes way up. I have to admit though, I was disappointed in several areas.

I arrived at 10:30 at night after a long drive from the Georgia (where so it was 11:30). I was not expecting it to take 25 minutes to check in. There was only one person working the front desk that was able to check people in and he had to give a long spiel about the amenities and the coupons. I’m sorry, but you don’t need to tell me twice that there is a 50% off coupon for the poolside restaurant and 2 free drink coupons in the key card holder when I can clearly see that and just want to go to bed.

I was also disappointed in the steep resort fee during the off-season (January) especially since I was informed that the lazy river was closed for the weekend for maintenance. I didn’t see a single person lounging on the deck or in the outdoor pool while I was there.

I also had issues with the hot water in the shower. It would alternate a few minutes of being warm and then a few minutes of being very cold. This was the off-season and the hotel was not very full. I can’t imagine how bad it would be at full occupancy when everyone is taking showers.

The bottom line: If you are looking for a brand new hotel with amenities during the summer, this may be the hotel for you. Otherwise, there are much better alternatives.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Boboknight
phcolvin, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Panama City Beach - Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Boboknight,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would like to apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. We strive to provide our guests with superior level of excellence, and are sorry to hear that things were not up to par during your visit. We appreciate your comments and will share them with our team to further improve our guest experience. We do hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Our stay was great! We stay in Holdiay Inn hotels exclusively throughout the year. This resort style brand new hotel was superb! The entire first floor is amenities, best free breakfast, and awesome beach front indoor and outdoor pools. The Indigo Grill has wonderful snacks. We received many perks by being Spire Elite members.
Our room was beautiful, plenty of room for 6. Bathroom is new and large, bunks for kids, comfortable queen beds and a private beachfront balcony all made for a relaxing 4 night getaway. Full refrigerator and microwave allowed for plenty of drinks and snacks. Only thing even remotely needed was extra hooks to hang towels/beach gear in the entry or bath.
Staff was attentive and met or exceeded all our expectations and we really enjoyed our time!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
phcolvin, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Panama City Beach - Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear bethcbaker,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor.com. Our team is absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed our hotel and everything we have to offer - from our Express Start Breakfast to comfortable rooms and amenities. We strive to provide our guests with superior level of excellence, and couldn't be more proud to hear that our team members met and exceeded your expectations! We hope to have you as our guest again soon and thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Love the bunk bed rooms with beautiful gulf view. Comfortable, spacious for our 1 day stay. Great warm indoor pool to wear the kids out in cold day & outside jacuzzi is very nice especially with privacy fountain in center.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
phcolvin, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Panama City Beach - Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Mama027,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the variety of pools we have to offer. We would like to thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites and hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights for the New Year's Eve. Check-in was easy and fast, staff was very friendly. When we got to our room we were breath taken by the beautiful view of the beach from the balcon. Long beach with white sand and a mix of light blue and dark blue water. Bedroom was spacious, bed was comfortable and bathroom was large, clean and modern. We really liked the shower. Everything looked cleaned and new. I think this hotel was built recently, so for those who expect to find everything perfect, no stains in the carpet and doors, this is a good hotel for you. The pool area is big, it includes a normal pool, a lazy pool a jacuzzi and a bar. The pool was heated because it was cold due to the wind. This was one of the great things about this hotel, you can tell by that that they care about providing a pleasant and enjoyable stay to the customers. Breakfast is included and is a buffet style. The only cons about this hotel is the rate. It is a little expensive and they charge $10 for parking. We got two mojitos from the pool bar and it was $23 total. However, we recommend this hotel because of the view and great amenities but if you plan to stay more than one night you can probably check out the many restaurants, bars and cafes around. Because it is a very demanded city you can find the food a little pricey but I think it will be much cheaper than the hotel's.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Romo29,

We appreciate taking the time to share your experience with us regarding your recent stay. Our team is so thankful for all the kind words and glad that you enjoyed everything our hotel has to offer. Your comments are very important to us, and we will share them with our team. We do hope to have you as our guest again soon and thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites.