“Warrior Beach Retreat ”

Diego's Burrito Factory
Get food delivered
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Mexican Food Created To Your Own Way, Full Bar, Happy Hour Specials Every Day!
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Was such a wonderful experience and atmosphere. Great staff and service. To be blessed with the opportunity to enjoy a meal like that I will always be grateful for the kindness they showed the veterans and wives is more then we expected.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

Good food! This is Mexican cuisine, similar to a Chipotle or Hot Head - only much better. I had a bowl with steak and it was very good. The guac is also superb. Recommended - I would definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank Rider718
Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

I tried the carnitas street tacos and the baja shrimp tacos. Both were good, the carnitas were hands down my favorite! The staff were really nice and were taking appropriate precautions for COVID to keep themselves and customers safe. The female bartender with brown hair (sorry, I forgot your name!!) at this location was really great. She was attentive without being overbearing and made a fantastic tequila recommendation. I'll definitely be back when I'm in PCB next for work.

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

My mom and I are in PCB for vacation and wanted something besides a “beach restaurant” to go to for dinner tonight. The host of our Airbnb warned us that this place was not what we were thinking it was (sit down restaurant) and we should have listened to him. If you have ever been inside of moes or chipotle, this is exactly the same, except they have a bar inside. Kind of like a Buffalo Wild Wings (without the sit down at a table and order from a menu with a waiter part).

You felt rushed to order your food, it was overpriced for what it actually was. The food did come quick, but nothing was freshly made right then, it was just put together like similar chain Mexican restaurants.

They did have plenty of TVs (as does BWW) to watch college football/sports and had someone playing live music, but it was very “fast food” ish for us. There were also kids running around everywhere outside on the patio while their parents were inside, which wasn’t the best.

If you’re looking for a change of eatery while on vacation, I wouldn’t recommend this place. Definitely not a sit down kind of gig.

1  Thank Sam A
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Dropped in late afternoon, after arriving in town. Upbeat, and friendly staff. Tacos were good and loaded with items; nachos and cheese dip - wonderful. Margarita's were great, too.