US$296
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$139
Hampton.com
US$350
US$263
HolidayInn.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$259
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
Sheraton Bay Point Resort(Panama City Beach)
US$309
US$249
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
ComfortSuites
Calypso Resort & Towers(Panama City Beach)
US$375
Travelocity
US$327
US$273
Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
SleepInn
All reviewsmin driveupon checkpelicansaggravatingbeachbalcony
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Rented this 2BR/2BA condo for less than the typical cost of hotel rooms on the Beach. Friendly staff. Quiet when we were there. Only drawback was parking; place next door is under renovation and a lot of the available parking spaces were taken up by work vans, etc. However, will stay again when we're in the area.

Room Tip: All rooms extend through the building; you have a bay view from every room.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I've stayed in a lot of hotels and resorts and I would have to say that Reflections has probably been my best stay ever. My family and I were displaced from Hurricane Matthew. We had to evacuate from St Augustine and chose to stay at Reflections at Bay Point. We were very worried about our home being flooded, but tried to put that aside and treat our evacuation as a 'vacation' instead. The pool and hot tub are absolutely amazing. The unit we stayed in, room 306, was spotless - very clean, very welcoming, nice furniture, super comfortable bed, etc. But the real deal is their customer service. The manager, Hayley, is very friendly and overall wonderful. She let us extend our stay to Monday and, when we decided to check out Sunday since the hurricane had already passed, no problem - let us check out Sunday and gave us a full refund for Sunday. Some hotels and resorts make it feel like you are pulling teeth. Sterling does not. Another example - I got locked out of the unit and called their emergency after hours number. Within just a few minutes a woman called me back with a new code.

I've stayed at other Sterling properties before (Splash) and we have always been pleasantly surprised. They are always out to help their guests and are ALWAYS friendly.

Thank you so very much Hayley for helping our family during our worrisome weekend. It is so , SO much appreciated.

(And by the way the price was EXCELLENT. You can't find a one bedroom suite at any hotel for less than $200 like you can here at Reflections. In addition, it's literally just two miles to major grocery stores and also has some delicious restaurants on site. We ordered from Bricks and Barley pizza and it was awesome!)

(As a side note, our home did not flood - water came about 6 inches away from our porch, though!. Very fortunate!)

Room Tip: it's not beach front, but who cares? beautiful views of the gulf, delicious nearby restaurants, and very quiet; the perfect stay
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
ReflectionsBP, General Manager at Sterling Resorts - Reflections at Bay Point - Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Thank you for your positive feedback in this review. It was my pleasure assisting you during your stay and I am glad that we made such a huge impression on you and your family. We hope that you choose Sterling Resorts - Reflections as your vacation home in the future. I also am very happy to hear that your home was not damaged due to Hurricane Matthew as I know you were very worried while you were here!

Thank you again for your great review!

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Party of two stayed for a week and enjoyed the beautiful setting, stunning view of lagoon and pass into Gulf of Mexico, immaculate grounds, clear and large well-maintained pool, and boardwalk to restaurant on water and private beach - all superb! Excellent site for peace and privacy and yet only 10-15 minutes from the honky-tonk of Panama City Beach proper. While Unit 510 was spacious and well laid out, and had of plenty amenities including meal and kitchen utensils, its overall condition put a damper on our stay - well-worn and stained furniture and rugs throughout; stale odor; worn sheets; soiled headboard, light switch and bedroom counter surfaces; 6 light bulbs found burned out upon entering; minimal bathroom and soap supplies; electric grills on balcony caked in grease; etc. Before you decide to rent this unit I recommend verifying with the owner/agent that she has corrected the deficiencies noted above, and has personally inspected this unit before you arrive. If only someone had cared about keeping this unit up, I would have rated this experience at 5 stars.

Room Tip: best views are 4th floor and above; but beware, only one elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
ReflectionsBP, General Manager at Sterling Resorts - Reflections at Bay Point - Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Good Morning!

We are glad you enjoyed the property and hopefully next time your visit will be more enjoyable as far as the room is concerned. This unit that you stayed in is owner-operator and not through Sterling Resorts so unfortunately I cannot attest to the condition but hopefully next time that you stay, the unit you book will be better!

Thanks !

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I have stayed in many units at Reflections in the past two years that I would give an overall 4 rating to this property. I always try to stay on floors 4 and above for best views.

The good about 411: Appliances worked, with exception of wall mounted hair dryer that wasn't mounted to the wall so you had to put the entire assembly on the counter to use it. But it worked.

The bad: Bedding was gross. paper thin sheets and nasty brown velour blanket complemented by sateen bedspread. Every piece of furniture was worn and I used a towel to sit on the chairs/sofa when in the living area. Mildew in the master shower with silicon caulking hanging off. I'm no clean freak by any stretch but this unit is the Motel 6 of Reflections.

All these issues are owner issues, not mgmt. issues. Reflections is a great property, just not this unit.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 27 September 2016

Good Morning,

I personally apologize for the condition of the particular unit that you stayed in with us at Reflections at Bay Point. We value your business and hope this doesn't deter you from renting through Sterling Resorts in the future and we hope that the next unit you stay in will be much more accommodating. If there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to call! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Most people when they think of Panama City Beach they imagine wild spring breakers and craziness. Well I have found a place in Panama City that is so beautiful, pristine and peaceful and I also afraid to tell anyone. Reflections at Bay Point is absolutely stunning. The views of the water are incredible, the pool is unbelievable and the condos are so pretty.

They building has a beautiful spa and sits smack in the middle of two golf courses. There are bike trails and Pelicans Restaurant actually sits out on the water with good food and live music at night.

We loved sitting out on our deck watching all the boat traffic pass through the channel - so peaceful.

Room Tip: Condo 502 has great views, comfy beds and well stocked kitchen.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 27 September 2016

Theresa,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us at Reflections at Bay Point. The property is such a beauty and a hidden gem, I believe, in Panama City Beach and I'm glad that you found us and loved the resort. We hope to see you in the future!