“Sunbird Nice and Cozy!”

Sunbird Suites
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Sunbird Nice and Cozy!”
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We arrived to our condo a little early and the room was still being cleaned so we went across the street to Hungry Howie's Pizza...they have a good crust and you can get the crust with a half a dozen different ways! Back to the condo...it was FABULOUS! 6th floor, away from the elevators, in fact all of the condo's are away from the elevators, so you don't have the noise. We were in the west tower and overlooked Pineapple Willy's. We had a perfect view of the beach! The kitchen had everything we needed to prepare our meals. I will be renting this one again FOR SURE! The $1 pool wristbands are a scam for sure, but when you go into the office to pay for the parking pass, they ask you how many bands. Next time I will say, none, thanks.
Overall I had a FANTASTICALLY relaxing vacation at the Sunbird Condos!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank KTF007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 6 August 2011

The condo we stayed in was very dated. Not enough towels for us, had to call for them and they were not given happily. The a/c unit was extremely loud. Parking was advertised on Bookit.com as free, not when I arrived. The "security" fee is a bit much. It should be refundable. The living room blinds were missing quite a few, so for those sleeping on pull out couch, very bright in the morning. Only 2 pillows for the whole condo. Will not return.

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
8 Thank 60898Beachgirl
Gallatin, Tennessee
Reviewed 26 July 2011

This condo was great. Close to everything. The condo is neat and clean and the bed sleeps just fine. im not good at writting review's cause this is my first. This was me and my wife's first time ever to see the ocean. I could never afford the trip. My mother passed from cancer on 7-25-10 and she had always wanted us to go see the ocean but we never did. I hope she saw the ocean through my eyes.I prayed that she did anyway. The money she left me after she passed is how i went to angela's condo in panama city beach. Angela was great to work with and made everything easy to do and book. I may never get to go again and if i dont that's fine. ive got to go once anyway thanks to momma and angela. If i ever get to go again "YES" i would go back to angelas same condo again in a minute. "angela thank you from the bottom og my heart" and my GOD bless you and your family for helping mine.

Room Tip: This room is great for 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids. Close to everything.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank snowman81
Reviewed 24 July 2011

We stayed last week at the sunbird
And we are never going back!
When we walked into the room it smelled old and moldy , the floors were so dirty, there was spots on the counters and mold in the refrigerator , the sheets on the bed were dirty, it was just overall disgusting! Next time were staying at the majestic it is amazing!

• Stayed July 2011
5 Thank Pcbluvr
McDonough, Georgia
Reviewed 23 July 2011

We stayed in room 101 west. When we got to the room the only thing that was done was clean sheets on bed and fresh towels. The floors have not been mopped in a while because we had black feet the whole time we stayed. Before going out to beach or pool we would wash our feet so people wouldn't think we didnt bathe. The blinds on the sliding doors were missing several of the slates and being on the first floor we had to rig up some sheets in those spots. The bed squeeked everytime you sat on it or rolled over, def time for a new mattress. Also under the bed was all the missing slates to the blinds and a few water bottles from the previous guests. Once to the kitchen we find coffee still in the coffee pot and unwashed dishes in the dishwasher. Condo needs alot of TLC. I will stay in Destin next time. Thats where we usually go but decided to go off the beaten path and this is what i got. Other than the issues with the condo we had beautiful weather the four days we were there and a great time otherwise. BUT I STILL PREFER DESTIN OVER PANAMA CITY ANY DAY!!!

Room Tip: Stay at a sterling resort. They are very nice and you can also book them thru VRBO. I have had grea...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family