“Yummy food ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We all enjoyed our breakfasts. Avocados toast, Tucson scrambler, and lemon blueberry pancakes were all delicious. Love that they left a pot of coffee on the table.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thanks for the great review, Heather! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your breakfast with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This is another option if you like Dennys breakfast. The portion size are a bit smaller. Dennys skillet is more tasty and steaming. Egg and O skillet is just food served on a skillet. Its not piping hot.. The coffee is really good. The servers are friendly. I would visit again.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thanks for stopping by, Annette. We hope we get the chance to serve you again soon and bump those stars up to five!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I had the corned beef hash with eggs. Fresh, tasty, and just the right amount. The manager said the hash was all homemade!

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Just what we love to hear, Rosemary! We hope to see you again soon for breakfast, brunch, or lunch.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

had a great breakfast omelet and great service - fast service from friendly waitress- was so big i couldn't eat it all - coffee was really good also not to strong or to weak just right

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

This is just what we love to hear! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your breakfast with us. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

It was not to bad but nothing special. Lots of scrambled concoctions. Limited choice of baked breads.

Katie H, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thanks for visiting, Linda. We appreciate your review, and hope we get the chance to serve you again soon so we can bump those stars up to five.