“Lunch during a rainy day”

Billy's Oyster Bar and Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped in here for lunch.... they got us right in despite several large parties waiting (we were a party of 4). The waitress was great and efficient. Food was ok. We had the oysters Rockefeller and they were the best of everything we ate. My kids had the chicken tenders(2 small pieces and pizza sticks (aka 1 mini hot pockets) and both left hungry. We had the gumbo which had multiple crawfish. Mine had 2 shrimp and a couple pieces of sausage. My husband had 1 small crab leg and more sausage. It was served luke warm. We wouldn’t go back but it served its purpose.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (428)

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

My husband had the grouper—he said it was amazing. I had baked oysters which were also excellent! This was the best meal we had on the beach this week!! The service was also great—thank you Marlow. Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 29 March 2021

My husband and I went here for lunch. First of all, the menus were dirty. We both had the shrimp boil. There was WAY too much seasoning on it. It was also super salty. The shrimp was overcooked. For the price, I would suggest somewhere else.

Reviewed 24 March 2021

We found this low key hidden treasure on our last trip to PCB. We visited again last week and were not disappointed! Its the real thing. Not fancy , no view, but you will have the best seafood around. The largest piece of grouper, the scallops are great. We tried the crab topped oysters and they rival any upscale restaurant on the beach. Divine. This will be a regular stop for us whenever we are down. Get a cold beer, order up a bunch of food, and relax and enjoy. Cant beat the prices, either. Very reasonable.

1  Thank Lori L
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

This is a great place to come with good food and great service! Thank you to Lauren who served us and was very patient and helpful and bubbly! Child/family friendly environment. Good prices. Would recommend and I will be going again.