“LONG WEEKEND STAY”
Review of The Commodore

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
The Commodore
Reviewed 2 August 2017

First of all I would like to say Thank You to Jennifer that works at the Commodore. She was very nice and helpful.
We spent three nights at the Commodore in a One Bedroom Two bath Unit.
Check in was very easy.
Our unit had a nice size kitchen and a large balcony and had cheerful décor.
We loved the fact that the bedroom also opened on to the balcony. A great way to wake up in the morning.
The Commodore is an older property that is well maintained.
We did have a problem with a toilet while we were there. I called and asked for someone to come look at it. Within 5 minutes we had a gentleman at our door who quickly fixed the problem! Thank you for the wonderful service!
Our unit was clean and we were very pleased with the size and location in the building and on Panama Beach. The Commodore is located on what I would call the quiet end of Panama Beach.
The only thing that I found to be discouraging was the furniture tops were "salt water air sticky." I can not complain about this, as this is life in Florida living directly on the ocean. The salt air sticks to everything, however I just felt things a different cleaning product would help that.
I would stay at the Commodore again.

Room Tip: Pick a One Bedroom Unit that the number ends in 02. The sunset views are wonderful from that end of...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy M
Debbie H, General Manager at The Commodore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you so much for choosing the Commodore. We are very proud of our quiet spot on Panama City Beach. We are an older property, and our Association Board and Owners are continually making upgrades to the property. We also have a wonderful staff that works very hard to accommodate our guest's and maintain the building and grounds. Hope to see you back at the Commodore soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We rented a 3 bedroom condo for 8 for 1 week here last week. It was very nice. It is located away from the busy part of the strip/beach road down towards St. Andrew's state park/Shell Island. We were happy to be out of the crazy traffic for the most part! The one downside to these condos is that they do not keep babies out of the pool and apparently there was a "health hazard" in the pool so that they had to close the pool for 2 days! We were not happy about that! They are very strict in so many of their other rules, but have no rule in place to keep this from happening! Will not rent from this condo complex again for that reason!

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank Lees1228
Debbie H, General Manager at The Commodore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

I am very sorry that you will not be renting from Commodore Condo's again because
of the pool closings. FL State Law mandates that all public pools have to be closed and shocked for 24 hours when someone or something vomits or poops in the pool. This has been our worst summer ever for pool closings due to theses instances. Not only is it not fair to all the other guest's, but the cost to shock a pool is not cheap. Our reservation confirmation states that all infants have to have swimmies on if adults have them in the adult pool, but it is not always the infants that have accidents. This topic will be brought up at the Association Owner's Meeting in September to see if some changes can be made before next Summer as far as allowing young children to be in the adult pool.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I would like to give Kudos to Donna and Debbie at the Commodore Rental Office for treating me and my Family with excellent Customer service during our arrival and stay on June 19, 2017. These ladies went above and beyond the call of duty in accommodating us in such a professional way. True professional and sincere assistance is hard to come by in our world today! Thank you Ladies!

Doug Chandler

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BigGuy104
Debbie H, General Manager at The Commodore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We at The Commodore try our very best to be true professionals and assist our guests to the best of our ability. I am very glad that you enjoyed yourself at our quiet spot on Panama City Beach, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Came down for 10 days. Everything was great. Asked yesterday how much it would be to stay two nights extra. I was quoted $143 a night. My wife went in and payed today and was charged $190 a night. I went in to ask about the mistake. I was told that yes I was quoted $140 something but on March 16 the spring prices come into effect.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Taylor G
Debbie H, General Manager at The Commodore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

I am very sorry for the misunderstanding on our rates. We have a rate sheet that we give to the guest that covers a period of 2 yrs. and those rates are on our web site (www.commodorecondo.com). Our rates do change seasonally with a rate change on March 16th. I do apologize if the wrong amount was quoted.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed staying here. We were in room309. Loved the location price was great. Room was clean. Enjoyed the pier at state park. Very quiet except people picking up dumpsters early in morning!Also visit patches pub next door great food!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank eam78
Debbie H, General Manager at The Commodore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Thank you so much for your great review. Hope to see you again soon.