US$170
US$161
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$157
US$139
Hampton.com
US$176
US$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$157
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
US$199
Marriott
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$153
US$119
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Osprey on the Gulf(Panama City Beach)
US$149
Driftwood Lodge(Panama City Beach)
US$129
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
All reviewswalking distance to everythingpool and hot tub areahigh risecomfortable bedtiki hutwould stay againunitsfloridagrillpier
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The area to walk towards the beach was covered in weed so you could not see the beach view from the pool. (The pool was probably the best thing about the hotel). My family and I stayed in rooms #206, #211 and #212. EXTREMELY run down. I was so uncomfortable... the refrigerator in room 211 was rusted out, with an odd smell and the bed was sinking in the middle. Not a condo you would expect to live and I will NEVER stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Natalie T
Reviewed 27 August 2015

It was awesome being right on the beach, but that was the only awesome thing about it. Extremely dirty when we checked in- hadn't even been cleaned. The pots and pans were disgusting, the refrigerator stopped working, and the ceiling fan was broken- sending one of the blades flying, almost hitting one of our friends. The layout of the "loft" is very misleading because it is extremely cramped for space and definitely wouldn't fit 8 comfortably, however thats what we were told. I would recommend staying elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank abeste03
Reviewed 18 June 2015

My family and I have been going to PCB for over 30 years and never have we been as disgusted as we were with room 122. The unit wasn't cleaned before we arrived, we had to go to the grocery and buy cleaning supplies and bug spray. We kept everything in the refrigerator including the paper and plastic ware we purchased, that was the only appliance we used. The entire unit was in complete disrepair, the carpet was so fillthy that my nephew's socks were black after walking across the floor. The pool was ok at best and the hot tub looked like it needed to be serviced.

We will never stay at The Ambassador again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Kimberly B
Reviewed 5 April 2015

My family and I stayed in unit #315 which I found on Airbnb. The entire unit was completely updated with new appliances, linens, fresh paint & furniture!. It included everything needed to make our vacation stress free and relaxing! I was greatly impressed! Cozy, comfortable, and quiet! The outdoor pool was private and clean! The view was remarkable! We could see the gulf from the upstairs bedroom, as well as the living room. Evenings were great to just relax on the balcony and watch the sunset! The beds were so comfortable! Perfect location as well! Located across from many local dining spots, walking distance to Pier Park with plenty of options for shopping! I can not wait to come back for another visit! Thank you to the owner of this little gem for over the top cleanliness and care of your unit!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Stacie T
Reviewed 1 April 2015

We were there the first week of spring break, and even though there were a lot of people, our room was quiet, and all of the kids we ran into were extremely polite. We stayed in unit 315 - excellent renovated space with room for 7 to sleep. The view was fantastic, and the location was the best - walking distance to almost anything you want - food, shopping, entertainment etc. - plus it is right on the beach! This condo has many units that are being renovated, and the building is undergoing improvements as well. The pool was just recently re-painted, and they drained and cleaned the hot tub every day. We were very happy with our choice. We found this unit on AirBnB, and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Go through AirBnB, request unit #315. - it has a loft and is really bright and airy.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends