“Do not even think about it”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
Ambassador - A Family Resort on the Gulf
Reviewed 23 September 2015

The place was so nasty. We walked in and would not even unpack our bags. I immediately went out waking to find a different hotel and did. The price was not as cheap as it should have been. This place looked like one of those hotels that rent the rooms by the hour. There is no way I could even think of letting my family stay here. Before I found the hotel that we ended up staying at further down the beach, we had decided that if we couldn't find another place, we would make the 13 hour drive back home and forgo the vacation. I had read the reviews on trip advisor before we booked and didn't think it could have been as bad as what everyone said. IT WAS WORSE !!!! I can't stress enough, stay away from this place unless you are just going to drink and not care where you pass out.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank patrick m

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The area to walk towards the beach was covered in weed so you could not see the beach view from the pool. (The pool was probably the best thing about the hotel). My family and I stayed in rooms #206, #211 and #212. EXTREMELY run down. I was so uncomfortable... the refrigerator in room 211 was rusted out, with an odd smell and the bed was sinking in the middle. Not a condo you would expect to live and I will NEVER stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Natalie T
Reviewed 27 August 2015

It was awesome being right on the beach, but that was the only awesome thing about it. Extremely dirty when we checked in- hadn't even been cleaned. The pots and pans were disgusting, the refrigerator stopped working, and the ceiling fan was broken- sending one of the blades flying, almost hitting one of our friends. The layout of the "loft" is very misleading because it is extremely cramped for space and definitely wouldn't fit 8 comfortably, however thats what we were told. I would recommend staying elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank abeste03
Reviewed 18 June 2015

My family and I have been going to PCB for over 30 years and never have we been as disgusted as we were with room 122. The unit wasn't cleaned before we arrived, we had to go to the grocery and buy cleaning supplies and bug spray. We kept everything in the refrigerator including the paper and plastic ware we purchased, that was the only appliance we used. The entire unit was in complete disrepair, the carpet was so fillthy that my nephew's socks were black after walking across the floor. The pool was ok at best and the hot tub looked like it needed to be serviced.

We will never stay at The Ambassador again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Kimberly B
Reviewed 5 April 2015

My family and I stayed in unit #315 which I found on Airbnb. The entire unit was completely updated with new appliances, linens, fresh paint & furniture!. It included everything needed to make our vacation stress free and relaxing! I was greatly impressed! Cozy, comfortable, and quiet! The outdoor pool was private and clean! The view was remarkable! We could see the gulf from the upstairs bedroom, as well as the living room. Evenings were great to just relax on the balcony and watch the sunset! The beds were so comfortable! Perfect location as well! Located across from many local dining spots, walking distance to Pier Park with plenty of options for shopping! I can not wait to come back for another visit! Thank you to the owner of this little gem for over the top cleanliness and care of your unit!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family