We just returned from 4 nights at Splash. My 9 year old thoroughly enjoyed the pools, water park, and lazy river. Being late in summer, I was concerned that the pools would be too cold, but they were fine, and I usually prefer pool water a little on the warmer side. The beach was clean and the water gorgeous. The arcade was okay. One of the bowling "alleys" was out of order, but the other one worked okay. The DVD rental was disappointing. Of the 4 movies we rented, only one was watchable due to the condition of the discs. The room was great, very clean, although the master bath shower was slow to drain. The sky walk from the parking deck was pretty warm, but you're only walking through it for a minute, so not really a big deal. Going this late in the year does have its advantages at the hotel and all over town--nothing was crowded. Overall great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront condominium waterpark resort. Family oriented and no smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Splash Resort Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Splash Hotel Panama City Beach
- Splash Resort Panama City Beach